• Other

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
65,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's a bit of a skinny tween but has a nice soft touch and a brain from the footage I've seenn. Few big clubs have been linked to him.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,911 Posts
Hes been linked with so many clubs it’s impossible to speculate.. initially Ajax, Standard, Genk, Sevilla were the clearest ones. Even Dortmund, Bayern, Hoffenheim, Valencia were mentioned.

The most recent ones that I can kinda believe might happen are Barca, where he’d immediately go on loan to Valladolid, or Spartak, where he should become a starter and grow. It wouldn’t be the greatest option imo but the most important is for him to play

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,911 Posts
Real Madrid B and then back to Romania (again)

Every mentions his time at Fiorentina as a failure, but he was young as hell and Italian teams rarely give chances to young players especially foreigners.. he still got a bit of game time and didn’t look bad, he learned a lot tactically there and since his return to Romania he’s actually grown a lot. Wasn’t quite ready at the time. Now he’s ready for a decent league imo, stupid to think he’d play at Barca or even Sevilla right away, but at least on loan to a weak La Liga team or a Dutch or Belgian team, why not

If he makes the right choice and has a bit of luck with the right manager, I think he’ll do fine

·
Registered
13,465 Posts
He's a choker!

·
Registered
65,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So he's a talent but not a super one - off to Genk for him. Considering the insane hype around him as of late you'd think he'd move to a big club directly but a good move for him.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,242 Posts
Wait a minute, is he actually so two-footed that he takes set pieces with either foot? That's a bit disappointing, being a Hagi and not being a proper leftie.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,911 Posts
So he's a talent but not a super one - off to Genk for him. Considering the insane hype around him as of late you'd think he'd move to a big club directly but a good move for him.

Meh, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing, Genk are known for developing good talents and they play CL football. It’s even better than where Marin was at before going to Ajax. Sure, he could have picked Sevilla or Barca, but the most important thing for him right now is being trusted by his coach, the fans, and less risk of not playing. He could surely play La Liga football but it would be extremely difficult to adjust quickly and become a consistent stater for a top half La Liga club.

He’ll live up the hype, just give him time. He’s a smart kid for this, unlike that Davies kid at Bayern, Malcom at Barca, and so on. If he’s good enough he’ll take that next step soon enough

·
Registered
27,377 Posts
He could become as good as Modric and will still be in his father's shadow. Sucks being an icon's kid.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts