Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much talk about expectations for the season. So let's have a discussion about it, and possibly a poll?

Most fans think we have the right man in charge now I think. But no movement in the transfer market yet. Will our players be scared by repeated failure?

Newcastle especially look strong, and the other 2 relegated teams should be too, they are the main competition with Brighton and Wednesday. No one else really stands out, but there is usually a surprise team.

·
Registered
69,203 Posts
Of the three teams who went down last season I think Newcastle will breeze back up, probably winning the league, Norwich should do well while have doubts about Villa. Derby is likely a playoff team and once there its really a crap shoot. Upgrade in manager but as you said, no real improvement to the squad yet

Wondering how serious this Wolves investment is, Brighton will be up there again as will Wednesday. Usually there is one surprise too

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have no doubt we will be in the top 6. It's hard to look past Newcastle, but I think we can be in the race for the second automatic spot.

This squad under performed last season, in hoping Pearson will get more out of them. There is still over a month until the transfer window closes as well.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I am full if pre season optimism, we will be champions :stuckup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts