Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I agree Roma would be a pretty good move... I doubt he'd make it into a bigger club & he surely wouldnt start for them if he did.

Roma do have a packed midfield at the moment.. Not sure if there would be room for Bresh... they have a lot of attacking midfielders.

But I think if he had the chance.. he would do well playing behind Totti, with Mancini, Perotta & De Rossi.

Tribal is reporting Prandelli wants him at Fiorentina.. think thats a great move & has some reality to it, Prandelli being his old coach & all.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I think he would not play either for Fiorentina nor for Roma. Fiore has Jörgensen on the left side while Roma have Mancini there at the moment.

I dont think that Bresciano will move in summer, he will stay with us IMO.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Who cares where he'll go if he leaves?

He's just having some good games because he wants to put himself in the shop window. Once his future is decided, he'll go back to his usual averageness.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

He's just having some good games because he wants to put himself in the shop window. Once his future is decided, he'll go back to his usual averageness.
Agree.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Truthfully, Parma is the best team for a player like Marco Bresciano (assuming that we have an owner come the beginning of the summer transfer window). He'll never play regularly for Juve, Milan or Inter, ditto for Roma. Any other move that he could make in Italy would be a lateral one. Fiorentina is having a pretty good year, but if Parma had one transfer window with some money behind them (as Fio did), we can be just as strong.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
LucaGol said:
Truthfully, Parma is the best team for a player like Marco Bresciano (assuming that we have an owner come the beginning of the summer transfer window). He'll never play regularly for Juve, Milan or Inter, ditto for Roma. Any other move that he could make in Italy would be a lateral one. Fiorentina is having a pretty good year, but if Parma had one transfer window with some money behind them (as Fio did), we can be just as strong.

True but the thing is, will we get a new owner?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This thread is disrespectful towards Parma. You can have your discussion in the aussie forum where people actually care.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

This coming from a man who watches, what? One, maybe two Parma games a year?

Sorry. I'm not going to post in this thread anymore :lala:

Verdi does have a point. But I assume this South Melbourne character may have actually thought we'd have some insight as to where he could be going. But we don't.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Really, you aussies don't really care about the club. You'll stop watching us when "your" players leave. Nothing wrong with that but there's no need to speak in that way to Amoroso! who's been here longer than everyone else.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I always assumed there was that feeling amongst some of you.

Bresciano had little to do with me liking Parma. When I first started watching Italian football I grew a liking to Parma before I even knew he was in the team. And I obviously had been a big fan and was even posting here long before Grella joined.

And I have the utmost respect for the likes of you and Amo - You've been following Parma for years now, and I'm not at all questiong his your loyalty, but I just don't really take much of your word on the performance of players or the team as a whole recently because i know you hardly ever get to see them play. Part of the reason why Djet is one of the only guys here who's opinions on the form of the current team I believe. It's great following a football team and really loving them (and it's obvious AMO does) but you can't make comments on how they play without even seeing them play. And a lot of guys on here make snap judgements on the form of the team purely on hear-say. The results don't say everything.

Anywho I think I've proven since my time on here that I really am devoted to Parma, and not just the Australian contingent of it. I can't speak for the other Australian people who post here, but I think it's obvious I care more about Parma than they. But obviously I'm still going to be fonder of those players and defend them a little more, because I am a lot closer to them than any other player.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I can not know that obviously since I'm a "leftover" since Brolin, and also Blomqvist. But the rule is the opposite. I had a reason to stay since we were going places back then. We won the UEFA cup the very first year without Swedish players. The aussies won't have that kind of motivation. If I was an Australian following Parma I would gladly get the hell out before it's too late.

Parma take the fun away from football for me. We all know that we will go down to B within 2-3 years unless we get a big spender. I gave that idea up when Sanz turned us down.

Do we have any Romanian fans left btw?

1 - 20 of 143 Posts