Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Ibiza, in a German bar full of germans, with only two of my friends wearing our Brazil R9 jerseys. Later after the game, we went to a brazilian bar and did some real partying but I can't tell you guys how much better it felt to jump and scream among a sea of white jerseys when Ronaldo scored that first goal. by the time the second goal came, the germans had accepted their fate and got friendlier with us. They took the result very well and were satisfied to reach the final.

After the game, they invited us to their foam party which we gladly accepted (some of those german girls were unbelievable) while chanting "let's go Brazil" in german.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I watched it in the comfort of my couch. But then I rushed to the local pubs and took a lot of fotos of those gorgeous Brazilian expats.

:D

·
Registered
407 Posts
I watched all the brazil games in brazilian bar 'Olele' in Amsterdam. Ofcourse it was a party all day long.
Make sure whenever one of you visit Amsterdam one day, visit that place as well!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i was at home alone because i get too nervous to watch the cup matches with my friends. qualiefiers are ok to watch in bars with amigos, but i get too nervous during the cup, and i like to be alone. after, i went to 46th street in manhattan, little brazil street, for a bit of a street party with the girls and met some of my friends. (and the gay parade was going on, too, but i wasn't into that one!)

claudio, where are the fotos you took of the girls? there's a thread here called party pictures. did you post any?

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
And I got drunk as a skunk!

I was with about 15 friends, watching and partying. After the game I went to Copacabana beach, where I partied some more with a couple of hundred thousand people. :D :drunk:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Very Drunk!

At a friend's apartment in Copacabana, with lots of people. After the game, I passed out (very drunk)! :eek: :drunk: :embarass: Then, I met my friends at the beach to party. :hangover:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I was drunk in our backyard along with family and friends.Later I got in to a car accident,I wasn't driving but the car skid out of the road and plunged like 12 feet.Well everyone is ok now.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
imbe said:
I'm here man,I was drunk from the night before was still going,and passed out around 2:00 pm.
Good to see your posting here man,I happy that you took my advice to come to this forum,Hey Dude I miss NY very much,I probably will be back by Nov.

Ze, This guy is a friend of mine in real life and is a hardcore seleção and Baixinho fan.He is 50% Brasileiro and the rest Bangalee/US.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Kaiser,
what is Bagalee??:confused:

anyway welcome here dude.

3 weeks to go to Brazil....can't wait to see CORINTHIANS play INter in Pacaembu...... it will be small for the first home game of the season!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was in a club watching the match with a lot of friends! Than I got to the Icaraí district where we met other friends near a bar next to my home (see the topic Party Pictures). After that we went to the Icaraí beach (see the topic Party Pictures), where we celebrated till the night!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
oh,
i have just seen that i din't post in this thread.
I went to this restaurant here in Miami were they had live commentary from brazil and Brazilan TV...totally brill.
Then me and almost all the brazilians from miami invaded South Beach to make a humunguous party taht last until 11 at night after it started at 9 AM in the morning!;)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Kaiser,

Bangalee is someone who is from Bangladeshi origin.And he is been to Brasil many times and hangs out with Brasilians in NY.
And Inter will win.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Kaiser,

3 weeks to go to Brazil....can't wait to see CORINTHIANS play INter in Pacaembu...... it will be small for the first home game of the season!!!
Thanks Ze,
Yes I am a Bangladeshi with good ties with Brazil,It started with me being a Manager at a nightclub in Manhattan,where I met a lot Brasilians and met a beautiful girl and now I have been with her 8 years and have a 4 year old son,I go to Brasil every year in PA.I love it there.Her parents have a house right on the beach.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts