Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems now that Brailian superstar Ronaldo has come out declaring that the Real Madrid faitful have never held him close to their hearts.And on this account Ronaldo sees himself as even departing the Spanish Giants come the end of the season,so where to now for the much publicised Brazilian?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Wally started a thread about him moving to Tottenham, now I know they've always been linked to superstars and so far they have landed one only (Davids) and at half too. Ronaldo at Tottenham?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great Outdoors said:
He loves Inter and Inter loves him. It's pretty obvious..
But the fans hate him and on that account Inter wouldn't dare bring him back,or you'd think so. :eekani:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Great Outdoors said:
He loves Inter and Inter loves him. It's pretty obvious..
Not obvious to the everyday fan who goes to the Giuseppe Meazza and sees Ronaldo hate banners.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Manchester United would take Crouch if they got the chance, that's how bad they need anyone, as long as he can run and kick with both feet.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
reelmadrid11 said:
i remember him saying that he will follow becks to where ever he goes...
what now?
Why are they lovers or something? :eekani: :tongue: He'll foloow him to some gay bar. :tongue:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Manchester United would take Crouch if they got the chance, that's how bad they need anyone, as long as he can run and kick with both feet.
they have a good attack force, the wayne, rvn and ronaldo are good.

crouch :googly:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Al Capone said:
As oppose to the brilliant Inter who only take superstars!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Okay Okay.....before all the Manchester United supporters come running after me and I proceed to die, I was just joking around....sorry for the offense.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts