Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The future of Ruud Van Nilsterooy seems more further from Old Trafford than ever before,His apparent bust-ups with Sir Alec Ferguson have made headline's for that long now and even his own brother came out and revealed that he saw RVN's future as being nothing at Old Trafford.So where to for the Dutch Hot Shot?

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
ayobolaji said:
Liverpool.
He would be thier first choice there, and would bang a lot of goals
i guess you've never heard of the word rivalry :D

RvN is class and certainly better than the strikers we currently have at our disposal but there is a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of him going to Liverpool.

I think if he stays this summer he'll end his career at utd, though if he does leave Madrid and Milan seem obvious choices, Madrid probably more realistic.

·
Registered
978 Posts
vedz said:
Rubbish!

Ruud isn't going anywhere. How stupid would it be to sell the best striker in the world?
Best striker in where?
You dont consider a fox in box the best striker.
He's efficient and deadly i must admint, but he doesnt have the skills,pace and strenght to be consider the best.
The best strikers creates and score goals.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Bandiera said:
The future of Ruud Van Nilsterooy seems more further from Old Trafford than ever before,His apparent bust-ups with Sir Alec Ferguson have made headline's for that long now and even his own brother came out and revealed that he saw RVN's future as being nothing at Old Trafford.So where to for the Dutch Hot Shot?
hang on, THE SUN revealed that ruud's brother apparently told some guy in a pub that he might go somewhere else!? thats hardly set in stone that hes on his way out now is it....however i do see it happening...an italian club would be his destination, probably inter cos martins is poooo

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Martins isn't poo. He's off form.

Valdes is poo, though. :finger: :D

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
huh, again i have to explain i dont have valdes as my name cos i think hes amazing, its cos i apparently look like him. andyes martins is very very quick but has no technique whatsoever and he couldnt hit a dart board with a bazooka, its saying something when youre better off starting cruz!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts