Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me where I can find the fixtures (Termine/Spieldaten) for the lower leagues of German football? Mainly Berlin of course as this is where I live.

As I have already visited all the famous clubs with exception of Dynamo Berlin (but I have already groundhopped Hertha, Union, TeBe, Turkiyemspor and a few smaller teams) I am now looking forward to attend some amateur games of clubs like 1.FC Neukölln, Makkabi Berlin, Galatasaray Berlin, Al Quds Berlin, SC Charlottenburg, ...
But most of those clubs have not got a website or have not updated their site for quite a while. The website of the Berliner Fußball Verband also doesn't seem to list fixtures.

So where could I find the fixtures and Spieltermine for the lower leagues and amateur leagues? I'm sure there must be some site that has an overview of all games scheduled per weekend?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

I know the fixtures for the semi-professional leagues but I am now focussing on lower (amateur) leagues for now because I already groundhopped all the somewhat famous clubs in Berlin. With the exception of Dynamo Berlin (still on my list but difficult to get to with the U-Bahn strike) I have visited the stadiums of all other famous clubs: Hertha, Union, TeBe and Turkiyemspor have all been visited already.

So now that the famous ones are done, I hope to attend some nice amateur games as well in Berlin. And the reason why I listed those immigrant teams: I lived in Turkey and really fell in love with the place, so obviously I would like to see games of Galatasaray Berlin, Hilalspor, Yesilyurt,... But of course also of some older "German" local clubs like FC Neukölln, Nordberliner SC, SC Charlottenburg, ...

I will check the fixtures on the list you gave me!

PS: this weekend Dynamo Berlin-Turkiyemspor. Such a nice game, but with that stupid subway strike I cannot get there, the stadium is too far from my city district to walk ... and busses and subway all strike :moan:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that fussball.de is great!! I have already found 8 or 9 games to choose from for this weekend... Superb site! The only improvement that could be possible would be to indicate in what bezirk the grounds are (now they do give the Postleitzahl but this means searching on the map)

I love multi-ethnic teams and already spotted a lot of interesting names, some teams of which I definitiely want to visit a game: Deportivo Latino, Makedonija, Karadenizspor, FC Besiktas, ... Heck, that Deportivo Latino plays 10 minutes walk from my front door!
In my own street there is an amateur team as well by the way :)

But, with all those liga's i probably missed it, but I couldn't find Al-Quds, BSC Rehberge, Nordwedding and Croatia Berlin in the fixtures list??

Anyway, this fussball.de will be extremely helpful the coming weeks, I have a lot of groundhopping left to do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts