Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Im after the Macedonian NT Jersey i have searched everywhere for it but cant find it, please help with web site links or info from maso.

BTW im from Australia.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Good Luck, seriously! :moan:

U

·
0 Posts
Honestly we have 1662773489926615 Threads like this :rollani: no need to open up a new one every 4 month.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Naum said:
Honestly we have 1662773489926615 Threads like this :rollani: no need to open up a new one every 4 month.
hey, he's na newcomer, relax Naum ;)

U

·
0 Posts
You have a points but normaly a new mamber have a look around.

Just that i think we open to many topic maybe (i,m also responsible for that and the forum become to messy with topics and stickys, maybe we all can better our selfs)

But i hade to make a comment since i think we have 5-6 similar topics, that a bit to much -)))

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry naum, i wasn't aware that there were other topic's about the macedonian jersey.

But naum if you can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated as i am i die hard NT supporter.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
mak said:
as i am i die hard NT supporter.
Why of course we all are here :smileani:

Post a bit get accustomed to our forums, new people, opinions and analysis are the key too a good forum :thumbsup:

As I said good luck in finding a jersey, I asked my baba to send me one and she says they dont sell them, So I guess ill have to scout around when I go to Macedonia :pp

·
Registered
413 Posts
Alex-10 said:
As I said good luck in finding a jersey, I asked my baba to send me one and she says they dont sell them, So I guess ill have to scout around when I go to Macedonia
Just come to one of the games at Gratski. They're selling jerseys(unsure of the quality) in front of the stadium. Also, I'm sure there are stores that sell them(in Macedonia).

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Ice said:
Just come to one of the games at Gratski. They're selling jerseys(unsure of the quality) in front of the stadium. Also, I'm sure there are stores that sell them(in Macedonia).
I dont think Ill go Macedonia this year. I havent been since 96! I was 8 then. :moan:

Maybe next year. :pp

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
MacoBoy said:
I'm going this year! woot woot :D Hopefully ill see some of you there.
You had to rub it in, didnt ya!? :scream:

Actually I might go but it's unlikely.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
MacoBoy said:
I'm going this year! woot woot :D Hopefully ill see some of you there.
We're always looking forward to those "XT meetings"
I hope that the next one will be very soon, when Kiril comes back again in Skopje and then the next one should be the "BIG XT meeting" in Prespa this summer. I hope that you'll be able to come there too

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
those jerseys dont even look like the national team jersey.
This is a discrace, not to be able to buy the NT jersey, there are thousands of people will give anything to have the NT jersey and the FFM cant even reply to emails, we need to do something about, maybe we contact PUMA and complain.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts