Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its your favorite 'Pool fan back from the brink. Whos here from juventuz? What happened to the forum? Was it our (mine and Nick's) Youre a Homo/Poncharello pics that overloaded the site? Anyways Im glad to have finally caught up with my pals. Forza Juventuz.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, we already know who the best Liverpool fan on this board is, and his name is Enron. Blows those other Liverpool wankers right out of this Champions League. ;)

And dude, somebody supposedly "DOS Attacked the server" whatever that techy nonsense means, so Juventuz looks to be down for quite some time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy said:
Well, we already know who the best Liverpool fan on this board is, and his name is Enron. Blows those other Liverpool wankers right out of this Champions League. ;)

And dude, somebody supposedly "DOS Attacked the server" whatever that techy nonsense means, so Juventuz looks to be down for quite some time.
Dude, thats not cool. I pledge on this day to use all my powers (and those Robbie Fowler will lend me) to discover those fiends and deliver retribution. Hopefully in the form of urine filled bags or firebombs. That is my promise. :stuckup:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
LOL actually I read on another forum called www.emutalk.net that perhaps the server company thought that Marty himself was the one to send these DOS attacks, so they shut it down and will not open the server up again. Or something of the sort. Seriously, all this computer nonsense is a foreign language to me.

And bro, you should check out the United States soccer forum towards the bottom of the main page of the forum.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Andy said:
LOL actually I read on another forum called www.emutalk.net that perhaps the server company thought that Marty himself was the one to send these DOS attacks, so they shut it down and will not open the server up again. Or something of the sort. Seriously, all this computer nonsense is a foreign language to me.

And bro, you should check out the United States soccer forum towards the bottom of the main page of the forum.
I read all that computer bullcrap talk too...

aint sounding too good for juventuz.com :eekani:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Andy said:
I suspect Microsoft is behind it.. they couldnt stand that juventuz runs on a linux server so they DOS´ed the site, reducing it to being as useful as Ms DOS was.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
numerodix said:
I suspect Microsoft is behind it.. they couldnt stand that juventuz runs on a linux server so they DOS´ed the site, reducing it to being as useful as Ms DOS was.
Nah... Windoz servers crashed soon after a DOS was initiated.. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts