Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whats happening with Stuart Taylor?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Good question...
Been asking the same thing myself...
He's been injured in periods but now he's probably just stuck in the reserves team...
...or was he loaned out?

Hmm..this is confusing.
Anyone that has any ideas? hehe

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know he was loaned out to Leciester City and was doing a fantastic job there.... but beyond that I have no clue. Is he likely to come back to Arsenal.... i really want to see Wenger give him a chance like he has given Shaaban, Wright and now Almunia a chance. Why doesnt he give one of our own lads a chance???

·
Registered
398 Posts
What would you know? Have you even seen him play?
He was loaned out to Leicester and I remember seeing him play an excellent game as recent as 3 weeks ago. I think he deserves his chance when he returns.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the problem is will he ever come back.....

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
zonetatious said:
What would you know? Have you even seen him play?
He was loaned out to Leicester and I remember seeing him play an excellent game as recent as 3 weeks ago. I think he deserves his chance when he returns.
yeah junior i saw him play enough to know hes not good enough!
he doesnt like to catch the balls, he prefers to punch them away, and a GK should have leadership, and he has 0 qualities of that.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and i do not like almunia... coz of the comments he supposedly made today..
he has conceded the title to chelsea..
what kind of attitude is tht...

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
well right now its the Truth. but no almunia ctaches a couple of balls, taylor just LIKES to punch them, i never liked him, i hope we sell him.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i disagree with you mate and I hope we keep him and he gets his chance to play. I would love to see him and Stack as no1 and 2 respectively for next season...

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
gunner4ever said:
I would love to see him and Stack as no1 and 2 respectively for next season...
Stack's got that rape charge hanging over his head first. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsene never took him back to Arsenal if he is acquitted of it.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
true khimik.... shit i forgot about that....

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
We don't do anything to them and Wenger's one of the strictest when it comes to out-of-ours activities, and one of the first acts he did all those years ago was stamp out the horrible behaviour of the Arsenal players who were often out drinking and partying to all hours.

Pennant won't grow up and I don't know enough about the Stack case to mention it, but if he did rape that girl then blame Millwall :pp

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well twayka i dont know where u are from but the law in england is innocent until guilty.....

stack unlike a youth teamer marcus artry has not been convicted and hence the benefit of the doubt should go to him. i am not in any way condoning what he has or has not done but just stating a fact.

again as for drunk driving.... mate how many times have u driven after having drunk... assuming you are old enough to drink and to drive??

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if u did drink and u did have a car u wud realise how easy it is to loose control after having a few drinks with your mates. it is something alot of teens do. why should pennant be chastised while other teens get away scot free?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts