Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAn U weakness is its strength!!!
Beckham or Giggs doesn't tackle well, so go to the flanks. cut to the centre!!!
On the whole, Man U defence other than rightback is slow, so pulling them to both flanks and take long shots through the centre.
Long shots should be just aimed at goal instead away form goalkeeper as Van der Gouw is not so agile whereas mark bosnich anticipation is weak, shouldn't able to control the shots. so 2nd shots should killed either one of them.
Also don't play long ball to the Man U central defence. this wouldn't worked!!!
This should knocked Man U down.

I really hope valencia to knock downn Man u to qualify for next round!!!

Spainish style football is the better than English.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you guys should play pretty defensiv and go on the counter attack. No one in Man U can touch Lopez. Long balls on Lopez and stop Beckham, not hard if you go on him before he can reach the penelty area with his crosses. And stop giggs before he gets his speed.
Cole and York are nothing if they dont get support from Beck**** and giggs.

------------------
Marcelo Salas

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lopez should give a lot of problems to man cos they're so dead slow!!
stam is real gd..but slow!
his partnership with sylvestre is so poor...!

the key is to control roy keane..to mark him down closely and prevent him from being the cornerstone....beckham is justa crosser..but if roy keane is controlled..beckham wouldn't do anything much..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Their left deffender is one of their weak places. And I doubt that if the wings'd be cut, any team would have any success with them. They can attack through the center. There is one more thing, however, they like to dictate the rhythm of the play. So sudden attacks after long period of slow passing may prove dreadfull. Ah, it is not useful to press them in their own field, they can do pain by expanding the play quickly onto the wings. The Pressing should start at the center line. And with double passes to enter through the center in their field.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
United are weak in goal on crosse and kicking and have no partner for stam but the rest of the team are very strong and make up for this..

Come on you Reds...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, although Valencia didn't try and played safe, Real Madrid tried and it works MY way!!!
Yes, even extra own goal ha ha Ha !!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
EclipsE, Man U lost haha. The first goal coming from their left wing. Real made great counter attacks, sudden strikes after a period of brakes. WOW! and Man U seem so unstable psychically once they receive a goal on their field that they can't return till 25 minutes after.
But the most awesome news that I heard from CL is that Valencia goes further.
Forza Valencia! I wish you could beat the other arrogant teams. My heart is with you.
:) :) :) :D

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
about man utd weaknesses.. i think their biggest weakness is wayne rooney muahhaha

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
LOL,look just at this people that want to get picture of Fergusson.I think he was on phone like:Fcuk,I can't watch how Valencia play when those idiots are constantly in front of me with their stupid phones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts