Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't seen him post anything here or IF...so what's up with him??? anybody knows??? :confused:

btw, whats up with u guys??? this forum has been very quiet lately... :( not many people post...but i've noticed that even the juve forum or the real forum are having the same problem...it's WC time and off-season...i can understand that...hopefully, we'll sign some players soon so that people will come back and post... :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sigge said:
I am still here!!! :D
thanks sigge... :D:D:D and we need u to provide us more rumors... :D:D:D

·
Registered
920 Posts
Carson35 said:

thanks sigge... :D:D:D and we need u to provide us more rumors... :D:D:D
I do provide you rumors, but you don't wanna believe me when I say SCOTTIE PIPPEN will join Inter :D

Cuper wants Scottie to hit the ball with the head when Coco crosses! :howler:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sigge said:
I do provide you rumors, but you don't wanna believe me when I say SCOTTIE PIPPEN will join Inter :D

Cuper wants Scottie to hit the ball with the head when Coco crosses! :howler:
please, pippen is too old...we don't need him...someone who's as fast as iverson and can dribble the ball is more welcomed... :howler:;):cool:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Hey Carson,I'm here!:D Sorry about not being show up here lately cuz I'm now in exam period and in the next 2 days I got 2 exam which I'm just marginal of pass or fail!:( So I gott study!Also,it's WC time combine with the exam take up almost all the time of me so I dont have much time on the net!

So sorry for not being here,I'll be back asap once my exam is finished in 2 weeks!:)

Ciao!

FORZA IL GRANDE PAOLO MALDINI!!Grazie e arrivederci...:(
IL TRAP IL TRAP VAFFANCULLO IL TRAP IL TRAP VAFFANCOLLO!!:mad:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey joe...we really miss u... :D:D:D hope u'll be back soon.. :)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Guys I'm back!

Finally exam is finished and so will WC,so O should spend more time here.Sorry for the absence in the past month.

Ciao!:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
joe, it's great to see u and FIFA back... :D:D:D welcome back... :happy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts