Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
If you want a little feelings on tomorrows match, you should go to the *Danish Dynamite* thread.
My feelings: You'll get your ass kicked! :fero: the way you've been playing lately I cant see any reason of why you shouldnt loose!

But then again, that isnt a very neutral oppinion :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Pep Isnt around anymore, he posted some time last christmas as his latest :depress:

And I havent seen Glen that much inhere lately either.... but I'm here! and so is Yacubu(when his Internet isnt out) And DBoy(when he has the time)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no! i do not want to go in the danish dynamite!! that will make me mad, i'm sure:tongue:

for pep and glen it's to bad they nomore come back, i liked their posts:(
and what's happen to jan? nomore he is the master here??

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Kee said:
... and so is Yacubu(when his Internet isnt out) ...
Well it's working all right again. It was Tiscali who'd had some problems and they have fixed it now, although it took some time :).

The thing is. It's quite dead in here at the moment, because of the World Cup and such. Most of the Danes, who regularly post in here, have moved to the Group A forum, which you might have noiticed ;).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
webmaster if you prefer!!
damn! you are really, how to say?
you are really chiant! i don't know the english word:D

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
lili said:
webmaster if you prefer!!
damn! you are really, how to say?
you are really chiant! i don't know the english word:D
No not webmaster :)! I was just making a bit fun of how you put it. You sounded exactly like Yoda :D!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yoda is the little green guy in star wars who use his light saber like an hero in far west american movies?
my son explained to me, he went with his father yesturday to see it:)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I've also seen it. It's great :happy:!

Yoda speaks English with a bad gramma and congruity. The sentence you made sounded like one he could make :D.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm glad to see that you're taking it with a grain of salt, because I'm just joking you know ;).

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Yakubu said:

Originally posted by lili
nomore he is the master here??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Yoda :D
:howler:

Btw, where exactly is Pep these days? Anybody knows why he isn´t here anymore?:confused:

·
Registered
710 Posts
I actually PM'ed him two days before he left and his reply didnt seem like a 'going away note' :undecide:
I'm sure he just had enough Xtratime, so I guess he wont be seeing him in the near future. exept if he suddenly comes back! :hopefull:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts