Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am little upset that Henry is not with in Nike poster for FC Barcelona... Maybe beacuse Henry is sponsor of Reebook?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Who cares?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Went fishing

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Strange that Bojan is in the pic but Henry isn't...

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Whats strange about Bojan?
He will be together with Messi the star in the next years...Bojan will be also a worldwide superstar...

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
I am little upset that Henry is not with in Nike poster for FC Barcelona... Maybe beacuse Henry is sponsor of Reebook?
Shouldn't matter. Messi is sponsored by Adidas.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Whats strange about Bojan?
He will be together with Messi the star in the next years...Bojan will be also a worldwide superstar...
He will I know but Henry is the star now (in terms of selling shirts anyway).

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
It's not a big deal. If anything I'm surprised to see Marquez in the ads, I thought he was leaving but I guess this doesn't matter.

Btw, Henry is in NYC right now, he was part of a charity celebrity soccer game hosted by Steve Nash alongside other soccer and basketball players.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts

·
Banned
5,292 Posts

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
Like what?
He's being silly...just a silly Madridista...you know how Henry is always around Bojan all the time and whenever Bojan scores, Henry is always the first to hug and congratulate him..etc...So he was implying that! Like you can't have a normal friendly relationship between a 17 and a 30 year old on a team...gee whiz! :rollani:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
He's being silly...just a silly Madridista...you know how Henry is always around Bojan all the time and whenever Bojan scores, Henry is always the first to hug and congratulate him..etc...So he was implying that! Like you can't have a normal friendly relationship between a 17 and a 30 year old on a team...gee whiz! :rollani:
:tongue::tongue:
Come on man, just SAY it!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts