Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus Palominos !!!!! :eek: Has everyone in Conmebol left for other horizons ????

Im lonelier than a night guard at Walmart !!!

C'mon Football Fans ... The WC Ended 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon Back !!!

;)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
My friend Colocolo you can always count on me!!!

The thing is that i go to holidays very often:eek: (i like summer you see) but when i come back for ever i will be here as usual;)

As for the others...i came today in my home and when i entered Xtratime i saw a lonely Carlos trying to keep the forum alive...really where are Gabe,Condor and Seb?Not to mention that we need many more:( I don't expect from them to live CONMEBOL without saying anything to us:( However i want to believe that it is just summer and they are in a beach so we will see them back soon.

COME ON GUYS,WE ARE A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO DESTROY IT!!!:mad:
And i talk seriously...

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
No worry mates!!!!!!!!!!

I am around but unfortunately I can't come around as I used to (work overload) but I will still try to come here everyday.

I know Seb and Condor are around. Also the fact that besides the libertadores Cup. There is very little noise in our part of the world besides the local championships.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
My motherboard crashed a month ago, then when I got it fixed my mom had cancelled my internet service, so I have been only posting from work, where I am right now actually.

I should have my service back in a week, then you will see me here everyday like before.

On tap of all that I am still sick about the world cup, and its over all officiating, it made me so sick, I had to take a break from futbol.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
im around
im a bit pissed off that la u won the apertura but it will pass

but like gabe said there is not a lot going on on this side of the world apart from the semis in the libertadores

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seem like we all have some bugs here and there, but its good to see all are WELL, and that's important.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts