Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard a lot about him going to the serie a, alot of teams after him. does anyone knows whether any teams have made a serious bid for HIM and SAVIOLA???

·
Registered
429 Posts
Inter opened negotiations for him in october but nothing happend. One things for sure - his gonna cost alot of lira.

·
Registered
429 Posts
He is not worth it at the moment and the Ronaldinho story is a lie.

------------------
INTERFANS - WORLDWIDE .

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
No, it was printed in worldwide newspapers that parma put in a deal for aimar and saviola worth $80 million. Crazy but in the long run would be worth it. There both young and by the time there amazing, it`s an amazing price.

P.S: Mikael, were did you here inter put in an offer? In my opinion, inter has enough trying to decide before games who will be there strikers let alone get 2 more.

P.S 2: This comparing of the river giants and ronaldinho is getting stupid. There all extremly talented so it`s hard to make statements like you`re posting.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
italy,but i dont know where.every singel club wants him

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I heard ManU made an offer for Aimar in the region of 15 million pounds, but I don't know whats happened with that. I'm pretty sure Aimar will go to Serie A next season. All major clubs are dying to get him.
About the $80 million offer for Aimar+Saviola, I can't imagine River would reject that kind of cash.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Man Utd made an offer??? no matter how expensive they offer a top player like aimar, all they get would be a rejection :) :)
this gotta be a joke of this millenium :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts