1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Naum said:
We have that Ambis!!!
http://www.a1.com.mk/

Go to archives every Sunday :thmbup:
Yes but they have the goals to every match and you can choose which one you want to watch at any time.The only bad thing is its in Real Player and i hate real player i wish they had it in Windows Media format.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Hrvatino said:
I think we can close this thread now, otherwise they will discuss that Macedonian website till they get to page 245 :howler:
Yeah considering they have exactly the same topic in their forum and they are still discussing it here...:eekani:

Do any of you people in the States have CROSAT? Do you guys have to pay monthly or just a one off payment? HRT are supposed to bring in some changes which will also include more sport. Have you guys heard anything?

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Ever since they took off the Galaxy10R channels(where i had the MTV Sat) my dish was useless so I was gonna get HRT Sat but there is snow on my house and the guy from Globecast cant switch the signal so i have to wait until it gets warmer outside.But anyways i heard they show all the Croatian NT games live so it would be a good channel to have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts