Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody knows?? coz i wanna get one...thanks... :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, czar... :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rijkaard said:
Hum.. Kitbag are replica (not official). Carson if you want official Adidas

Btw, aren't you Chinese ? Don't you support China ?
thanks for the site, rijkaard... :)

yes i m chinese...i do support china...but i just want an argentinian jersey... ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Kitbag sell both the replica and the official 'sweat resistant' :rolleyes: shirt the players will be wearing in wc2002. The replica is 99% official, and 99% of fans wear it, so I wouldnt worry about the difference (except the price, so get the replica!).

Couldn't see any football shirts on the adidas site tho.....

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
See when I was in Milan, I bought some stuff from one good store called Calcio Mondiale... the owner of this shop was very helpful with us, you can order from his site www.calciomondiale.com but the problem is that his site is not ready, as he told me that it will be ready after one month at least then we can order.. another problem, he dont have Arg jersies yet:( he will get them just before the world cup.
I am sure that he is a very good guy.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
kit bag is selling a number of official and replica products. It's a good site and they're a reliable Company, so if you're going to buy online I

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
kit bag is selling a number of official and replica products. It's a good site and they're a reliable Company, so if you're going to buy online I would go with them.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Came through today :D

It's quite transparent though; you might want to wear a vest underneath. I guess the economic collapse has restricted supplies of polyester ;).

They've also got that retro tight fitting style to them, but not so much as the italian shirt.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
leg100,
Most modern day football jerseys are made of 100% polyester. This has nothing to do with the economics of Argentina as I'm sure u know :) The WC version which kitbag will start selling on May 7th will be a bit different then the version u purchased.

Overall how do u rate the jersey u purchased?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Overall how do u rate the jersey u purchased?
7/10

Its better than the old reebok one, but theres a couple of annoying features. Its got these wierd stringy vest patches on the side of the waist and I wish the 3 stripes went all the way down the sleeves.

The WC version which kitbag will start selling on May 7th will be a bit different then the version u purchased.
I considered it, but 65quid seems a lot for a footy shirt :eek:

And yes, I was being sarcastic about the polyester. Apologies if I offended the Argentine polyester industry.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
leg100 said:
It's quite transparent though
I'll look for something else then! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts