Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about this not being about YU soccer, but I would just like to know where you would like WC06 to be held :)...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its almost for certain going to be in S.Africa,Germany or England.Im not sure which of those three i would choose.I dont know about S.African venues but i know that England and Germany have good venues.And since England had Euro 96 Germany and S.Africa will be the favourites so id say Germany.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me just say something. I have been watching a few Rugby and Soccer games from South Africa, and I have to say that they have Very good venues(probobly equal to England and Germany). Really, the only thing worring thing about South Africa, is the ****ing high crime-rate. If I'm not wrong, it's one of the worst in the world :(...

But also, I beleive Brazil would do a good job hosting the World Cup, as they obviously have the biggest love for soccer anywhere in the world :)

So, for me. It's between Brazil and South Africa...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brazil would seem like a good and it was okay at the world club championship but there not concidering it and im not sure why?
Does anybody know.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Germany would be the best because many serbs live there and we would have strong support in comparison to England or especially South Africa!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good point Nick54 plus yugoslavia is close to germany so more of our fans can go but S.Africa is far and we will get supperters but not as much as there would be if it was in Germany and England isnt that close either.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
The World Cup should be hosted by Romania/Yugoslavia. Heheee, hmm ok nevermind.

Realistically, Germany is fine.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree with ya man, YUGOSLAVIA/Romania, it would be the best......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts