Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can't seem to find the option in the settings.

Thanks in advance!

/Nackster

Reactions: Ante

·
Administrator
30,425 Posts
@admin there is a way he can do it or it need to be us?

Anyways, to what would you change, if we need to do it ourselves?

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@admin there is a way he can do it or it need to be us?

Anyways, to what would you change, if we need to do it ourselves?
If it's a function that isn't supposed to exist I'd suggest just removing it entirely. I wouldn't want to contact an admin every time I want to change it.

·
Administrator
30,425 Posts
Admins wouldnt want the whole name change saga back either.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another interesting thing about the new layout is that it doesn't display the favorite team, which might be a bit weird for a football forum.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like it can't be changed. I though it might be under "Custom Title" but no.

I guess you just have to keep sharing jokes about Greta.
Greta is so 2019, get with the times. 2020 is all about Anders (as a represention for the Swedish people) aka the saviour of the blacks.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's the guy in the first minute or so of this clip. He's a very virtuous man who has taken it upon himself to save the blacks.

As a very virtuous man myself I can relate, he's an inpiration and I too will set out to save the oppressed from now on.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
@Nacka time to post that Swedish police brutality video with 4 cops beating on that one guy.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is your police always that cool ? i watched the entire video waiting them to react. but no, they stay cool.
It depends on the situation and their orders I suppose. I believe they were outnumbered in most situations there and I think that they had orders to be careful not to "provoke".

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
That cop was a real boss in many ways. I hope he gets promotions and an award for that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts