Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't we usually have a lot of injuries and stuff during the season? Where are they this year?

not that I want them you know

Damn did i jinx it

Ohh well

But my point is- what are we doing differently...or then again, maybe things are not different..i mean recoba is still injured, as usual....?

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
yes it is surprising. recoba got inujured when he didnt even play that much though problems seem to have started you know ..vieri (knee) and martins(back) and recoba is out anyway ..and cruz is not on mancios list. so as of now we have just adriano to depend on largely

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its like we got all these midfielders knowing that the first team would get injured like they usually do

but now we don't need them cuz players ilke stankovicand cambiasso don't get hurt

they are jz modls

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok since no one is responding to me I will teach you some new languages, starting with chinese

and no its not an insult, its just a joke :D

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
The injuries went away with Cuper and Zac. Those two are notorious for over-training players.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
something has changed in the background
our players have not suffered as many injuries as in the past
:thmbup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Claudio Gaudino was always our med guy, he is also the med guy for Italian NT

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Mancini's trainers are certainly better. Thankfully, the days of injury crises no longer take place. The good thing is that we have a large enough squad to cover any injuries that occur.

·
Registered
45,626 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Don't we usually have a lot of injuries and stuff during the season? Where are they this year?

not that I want them you know

Damn did i jinx it
Yeah. :groan: :frownani:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Its all Pulsar's fault. Burn him ALIVE!!! :fero:

:tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Looks like we spoke too soon. Adriano and possibly Stankovic. I am wondering how bad the situation is with Stankovic. Five days rest, possible hernia. I wonder if he has been playing whilst carrying an injury.

I am going to close this thread in case it brings us any more bad luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.