Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw the match up during the game from metrostars, i really want to see ac in giant stadium before i leave New Jersey.

i think the match is next saturday
Does anyone know how to get the tickets, or other information about this?

If you know, please tell me asap because the tickets might be gone very soon. Thank you.

L

·
0 Posts
Ticket prices range from 15 to 30 dollars. And as far as I know you can still buy tickets at the door. But where in New Jersey are you ? Maybe I can tell you where to obtain tickets.

OK see you there.

Ciao
Viva Sporting

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks, i live in New Jersey south brunswick, the middlesex county.

At the door tickets are not convient for me, how about web sites? or local places that i can buy them?

you still think there are good seats left?

·
Registered
301 Posts
open and look for the metro stars logo at :
www.mlsnet.com
or go to www.metrofans.com for more info
or just call the metrostars office and ask For Nick S...he will take care of you.

call ticket master if you have couple of xtra dollars to spend on fees and charges.

make sure to vote in the all star ballot contest...at the stadium (tampa Bay has players)

can you post the roster that milan and/or Benfica will have in UsA ?

·
International
8,545 Posts
You can go to www.ticketmaster.com

You'll be able to select the seating area you want and purchase tickets with a credit card. It's probably the easiest way for you.

Just go to to the site, select the New Jersey on the menu, and select metro stars on the sub menu. You'll see the two games listed together.

Have a good time :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
At ticketmaster.com if u click on metrostars in says ac-milan v benfica//but if you actually click on the link is says Roma v Benfica..Who is actually playing?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
A little confused..I just read a post on soccer news site for USA today..IT reports AC Milan is playing..NOT Roma..Which one is it??
Second question;;Anytime in the future are their matches scheuduled between MLS teams against any European teams..??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts