Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm searching the internet for a place to buy the Athletic Club's homeshirt. The only place I've found iyt so far, is http://www.athletic-club.net, but there they are extremely expensive.

59 euro for the shirt is ok, but then they add on 58,43 euro for shipping. In total it is 117.43 euro. And really, that's not a bargain for an 59 euro shirt!

Is there anyone who can help me with a better way to by the shirt on the net?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Thomas74 said:
Hi!

I'm searching the internet for a place to buy the Athletic Club's homeshirt. The only place I've found iyt so far, is http://www.athletic-club.net, but there they are extremely expensive.

59 euro for the shirt is ok, but then they add on 58,43 euro for shipping. In total it is 117.43 euro. And really, that's not a bargain for an 59 euro shirt!

Is there anyone who can help me with a better way to by the shirt on the net?
60 bucks for shipping, that's ludicrous. :howler:

Welcome to the forum mate. :)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
khimik said:
I recommend Subside. They're a really fast service, it only takes them eight days to get orders shipped out to Australia!
How do you pay? Credit Card?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Hola, Thomas, welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Which one exactly you want? 03-04, 04-05? Long or short sleeves? More detail pelase.

Shipping as 60 Euros is expected in fact. Better buy an unused one from second hand sellers online like ebay UK (in this case) and ITA. Shipping no way more than 10 Euros and shirts at a normal price.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hola!

Ivan Helguera. Do you remember the game at San Mames last season? You did a terrific job for Athlketic Club that night. Thanks! :dielaugh:

I wanr the shirt for the 2004-2005 season, and would prefer long sleeves, since it's not exactly tropical in Norway.

Ivan Helguera said:
Hola, Thomas, welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Which one exactly you want? 03-04, 04-05? Long or short sleeves? More detail pelase.

Shipping as 60 Euros is expected in fact. Better buy an unused one from second hand sellers online like ebay UK (in this case) and ITA. Shipping no way more than 10 Euros and shirts at a normal price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts