Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm struggling to find info (in english at least) about the Brasilian league...

fixtures, stats, etc.

Any websites like www.goal.com, but for brasilian league would be great :D

Also where can I download videos of highlights, or better still, which tv networks show live Brasilian football?

Thankyou, sorry if these are obvious questions - please help me :thumbsup: :(

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
watch C4...late/early morning theres often a brasilian league game on..think last game i watched involved corinthians and santos - though my memory is sucky, but im 100% sure c4 shows brasilian football

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
just looked at tv listings, seems to of been replaced with french football this time round :(

sat 3am(sun morn)

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think the best thing would be to keep checking around forums and maybe go to jovem pan's website. it's in portuguese but you'll be able to recognize team name sand scores easily. if you need help translating just pm me.

·
Registered
798 Posts
It is easy, friend – if you have Sky. Go to Record Internacional, channel 830. They are currently showing on Wednesdays and Sundays LIVE Sao Paulo state championhip games.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Rei Volante said:
It is easy, friend – if you have Sky. Go to Record Internacional, channel 830. They are currently showing on Wednesdays and Sundays LIVE Sao Paulo state championhip games.
Thanks alot :thmbup:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone, I feel like an honorary Brasilian already :x

I will look out on the sky channels, thanks again :D

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Channel 830! cool :cool: Will have to start watching again. Used to like following Brazilian football on C4.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts