Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I m quite sure that he would respond to a pm of an important member such as youself.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Man down...Man down...

Rally the troops...

----

I think he's busy....school...or work or what ever...;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
He is in the same city where I am and several days ago I met him in MSN Messenger. What I know so far is that he is buzy with the entering school to learn Chinese or something like that. Don't worry, he is a true INTER FAN and will come back soon!:cool:

·
Registered
678 Posts
GaGa said:
Man down...Man down...

Rally the troops...

----

I think he's busy....school...or work or what ever...;)
to say the truth, GaGa, If some day you have not been here for long, I will miss u! That's true, not joking.:cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Joshua Lew said:
He is in the same city where I am and several days ago I met him in MSN Messenger. What I know so far is that he is buzy with the entering school to learn Chinese or something like that. Don't worry, he is a true INTER FAN and will come back soon!:cool:
he doesn't have to go to school just to learn chinese...u or i can teach him.. :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
where is he..Beijing?

Intro him to some nice hot spots with Cool Babes. He will pick up Mandrin instantly.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Joshua Lew said:
Yes! I just say the same to him , but he NEVER telephone me!:D
maybe because he asked a hot chick to teach him chinese...so he never called u... :howler::D;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
HEY GUYZ CHECK OUT MY NEW SIGNATURe .Plz no offense on the names there i will fix it 2 or 3 days i forgot some names so if someone will look at it and think why isnt his name there dont be sad it will be so give me a mark about it plz.I tried hard

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ARAMO(THE MAN) said:
HEY GUYZ CHECK OUT MY NEW SIGNATURe .Plz no offense on the names there i will fix it 2 or 3 days i forgot some names so if someone will look at it and think why isnt his name there dont be sad it will be so give me a mark about it plz.I tried hard
Your sign is pretty good, but its longer than your posts...

·
Registered
678 Posts
ARAMO(THE MAN) said:
I really appreciate your sign and one day I will make one likely. The style is nice!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Hey sorry !!
I won’t be able to post in forums that much. I am living in hostel now, and I haven’t got that time to go to cyber café. I am in my 2nd semester of my Chinese Language and it’s really hard…….
Learning Chinese at home’s not possible ! I mean for students who are to do their Degree.

Anyway, I will be posting every weekend, as I always visit my home on Fridays….
See yaa…..
Inter !! CRUSH JUVENTUS !!

:D :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome back, pravish... :happy::howler:

obviously u r not a hard working student...because chinese is not hard to learn...and u think it's hard?? :D;)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Carson35 said:
he doesn't have to go to school just to learn chinese...u or i can teach him.. :D
I have already replied for this one.... :D

It's a must man !! I have to go to Univ to learn Chinese. One year Chinese Language, and then Bachelors Degree in Chinese Language.

It's not easy !!

:( :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Carson35 said:
welcome back, pravish... :happy::howler:

obviously u r not a hard working student...because chinese is not hard to learn...and u think it's hard?? :D;)
yaaaa.....
Chinese is not hard to learn !! :tongue: :eek:

It's damn so hard !!!!! Chinese writing, the tones.....
it might be easier for you though.... It's similar to your language after all, isn't it....

my one is simplified chinese, urs ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts