Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't had many posts lately and I'm wondering who the Sporting fans are and where they've gone. Lately, Santamaria, Paulo and myself are the only regular posters. I'm disheartened to see us only get two or three posts a day. We're the champs for god's sake. We should be doing better than that. Frickin' Oceanic soccer forum gets one or two posts a day!!

L

·
0 Posts
Check this out !
I was banned again, but its ok, i'm back now and i'm stronger than ever.

Forca Sporting !!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
You were not banned Louletano. There is something wrong with XTRATIME the site in general i believe...profiles are missing and the such

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear from you, Lou. It's been a while. My profile got lost when Jan's server got overloaded. That's what Marcoa is refering to. We need to get this thing going again. Where are the rest of you? I seem to recall Penguin, Bulletproof and Alcatraz being Sporting fans. Where are you guys?

B

·
0 Posts
NEVER FEAR THE BIG DADDY IS HERE!!!It's funny but I've been told to watch myself or I'd be banned too! I used to Be Alcatraz and a couple of times I defended myself with a post and I'd go back and it would be gone! It's funny how this only happens to Sporting fans! Well if you look around I've been posting new topics and replying to a few I havn't gone no where and you know what team I love with a passion!!! The best team in Portugal of course!!! VIVA O SPORTING forever!!! You can make my messages disapear and maybe it'll get better but one things for sure and this ain't no lie my team is Sporting the green and the white FOREVER!!!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to hear from you, Alcatraz. I think you got deleted only because you wound insulting anybody who answered your posts. Don't get too insultiong and you should be fine. Keep posting in our forum. I want our numbers to at least equal Porto. Maybe we can catch Benfica. I think we should have the most posts, don't you?

B

·
0 Posts
You are right! We are the best and we speak the least! Our numbers need to grow! I think some people are bias and don't like the truth in told to their face! Sporting was the better team this year but for some reason we got no respect! Like they say the proof is in the pudding and the green pudding this year was delicious!

[This message has been edited by Bulletproof (edited 08-06-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
I apologize Marcoa! I didn't mean to insult canadiens I have family in Montreal as well as an aunt and uncle and so many cousins in Toronto I can't even count'em! Montreal is beautiful and I had a blast when I was there! And it is the most European city in North America! No hard feelings I hope!!! There names are nelson and claudio Pacheco right in Montreal! You know them?

[This message has been edited by Bulletproof (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
964 Posts
I guess people are very focused on the national team and the transfers have quited down for a while , but i think after EURO we will be more lively.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sad face means there have been no new posts since your last visit to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts