Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are never here. The Inter forum need new moderators or just one. Is there anyone who is interested in that?
Personnaly if I had to, I could take on the job.

We need someone who can close topics and so on.
If you´re not agreeing with me, you can just let me know that and I can drop this.

I can contact Jan about it, if there are anyone who has any suggestions about a new moderator(s), or we can just forget about it and keep it as it is. The forum is good as it is but it would help if we had someone as a moderator.

Thanks!

G

·
Chill, Recoba. I'm here every day, but not a very frequent poster given it's the off season. I don't often delete posts because honestly there are not that many bad posts out there. I haven't seen Poya for a good 10 months though.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh,I didn´t knew that. Sorry then. Can´t we arange some other moderator togheter with you?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In that case, I want some suggests about who should be the moderator, because I don´t want to take the job and others don´t think that I should be a moderator.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Even though InterFan16 rarely posts here we know he is always around because everytime one of these "where are the moderaters?" post comes around he is always the first to answer it. PoyaRoby on the other hand is completely gone for about a year. He used to post quite often when he was around but I havent seen a post by him for quite a while now, so I agree that we would need a replacment for him. My nomination for Poya's replacment is Razor, that is of course if he is willing to take up the post of moderator. If not then my next choice is Recoba. But really I dont mind any person being the moderator as long as they frequently visit the forum and have a good knowledge of football.

[Edited by Inter Fan on 14-07-2000 at 03:12]

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
We are all fans of the great Inter Milan. We really don't even need moderators because we are of a higher class than the other football fans. If you have been to the other club sections, you will notice that the Inter forum does not have the cursing and foolish posts that the other places have.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don´t think that tazz wants to be a moderator, because he´s to busy, but if he wants to he would be a great choice.
Falcao is absoulutely right.

·
International
8,545 Posts
You guys don't even need a moderator. I don't view every topic here, but it seems like there's very rarely if ever a problem.:)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Recoba obviously you are dying to be moderator but you haven't been here very long and it wouldn't be correct for you to be moderator just yet because you may go on a power trip and start benningus all and then me and Falcao and guys like Firdaus have to come back in here with ridiculous names like ilFalcao and ilFirdaus......')')')

Anyway......We don't need moderating we are classes above all the other forums because we are NERAZZURRI!!!!!!!! We don't fight amongst ourselves because we are bigger than that.....

FORZA INTER.....FORZA.......you guys........sniffle sniffle what cheesy moment :):)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually Tazz. I don´t want to be a moderator.
You are right about that the Inter forum is above all the other forums. I only made a suggestion and wanted you´re opinion about it. If you do not want new moderators that is just fine by me. I don´t care.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it seems that we have a new moderator togheter with Inter Fan16.
cmdg. Congratulations to you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts