Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe this crap..its the same every year..we run into these injury problems and our aquad seems so thin!!!
This is the 4th year that i can remember we had problems with outting a decent team...

what is going on inside this club?? something serious is wrong...our leaders doesnt seem to react on this...at least i havent seen any info on them putting more focus into avoiding injuries...

Look at milan for instance..they made "milanello" a couple of years ago..a sort of lab inside the club that only works for making the players injury free....and it apparently works..they have reducted their injuries by 65 % since that project....

I have one wish from Lazio as a fan..plz dont spend money on new players...its better to get full use of the ones we already have....and cheaper!!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
sslazio_dk said:
Look at milan for instance..they made "milanello" a couple of years ago..a sort of lab inside the club that only works for making the players injury free....and it apparently works..they have reducted their injuries by 65 % since that project....
Yeah it is an excellent thing they have there...really really innovative.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its strange...ive always been taught one thing, u learn from ur mistakes and therefore u know how to do better the next time....someone inside the club should learn about this phrase too

ahhhhh sorry guys..im just so mad about the condition of our beloved Lazio

·
Registered
460 Posts
letting many bad things stay the way as they are & taking time on messy matters are the problems that have plagued this club's top brass ever since I can remember.......just had to be honest. :(

·
Registered
460 Posts
sslazio_dk said:

Milanello was created a long long time ago, it is Milan's pride, its training facility......."MilanLab" was created with 3 million euros and it has reduced Milan's injuries by 50 % .

Makes LAZIO's plight seem all the more sad.......... :(

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow so a lab can start inside Lazio and I can get teh chance to work there as teh oss or something.:D :D :D :D :D

Just kidding.

Honestly last season we did not get many injuries.

But this season...........:stress:

Anyway i think that our way of training has something to do as Cesar,Muzzi,Cesar and Delgado were injured in the training nnjot mention Peruzzi who got injured so many times.

·
Registered
474 Posts
well maybe the trainings??

no i don't thinmk so...we had five injuries in one game so imagine what woulkd happen in a daily training session..this is really weird

1 - 7 of 7 Posts