Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember recently reading a thread in this forum entitled "I hate Simao" authored by some disgruntled benfiquista. Where are you now? Young Simao has been playing inspired football lately. A goal and a couple of assists Saturday, and more of the same the last couple of weeks. He is really starting to play like the player everyone assumed he would be when Benfica bought him from Barca.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
selecao2002 said:
I remember recently reading a thread in this forum entitled "I hate Simao" authored by some disgruntled benfiquista. Where are you now? Young Simao has been playing inspired football lately. A goal and a couple of assists Saturday, and more of the same the last couple of weeks. He is really starting to play like the player everyone assumed he would be when Benfica bought him from Barca.
Finally, somebody with a worse memory than myself. The I hate Simao thread is on the Protuguese main forum, authored by none other than Taco, Danny Boy, a Portista. No Benfiquista criticised him, other than jealous Portistas.

Son, Porto's poor form has you a little confused. We understand, you're forgiven.

·
Registered
184 Posts
selecao2002 said:
If it makes you feel any better, I hate Simao!:D

Just don't waste your time looking for sympathy from this forum!;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Re: Re: Where are all the "I hate Simao" posters?

Muzza said:

Just don't waste your time looking for sympathy from this forum!;)
He was looking for an "I told you so". Too bad, even that was blundered.

You guys just can't seem to catch a break these days, eh?

Bwahahahahaha:D

·
Registered
184 Posts

Pila said:

Finally, somebody with a worse memory than myself. The I hate Simao thread is on the Protuguese main forum, authored by none other than Taco, Danny Boy, a Portista. No Benfiquista criticised him, other than jealous Portistas.

Benfiquista's no longer critisize their own???
Must have been love notes graffitied on the Luz.:D

What was everyone (including Benfiquistas) saying about Simao this season??? Oh yes, now I remember :rolleyes: what a disappointment hes been!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Where are all the "I hate Simao" posters?

Muzza said:

Benfiquista's no longer critisize their own???
Must have been love notes graffitied on the Luz.:D

What was everyone (including Benfiquistas) saying about Simao this season??? Oh yes, now I remember :rolleyes: what a disappointment hes been!

I never said we don't criticize our own. It is extremely important that we fans criticize when we see fit -- it is this criticism that often forces management and coaching to make corrections and strive for its goals.

Now, feel free to point out which of us said we hate Simao.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Let me know if I'll have to wait long, The Sopranos are on... and then after that the high-lights of the recetn b*tch slappin ye got from Boavista.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Pila said:

Son, Porto's poor form has you a little confused. We understand, you're forgiven.
Pila,

A) I thought it was in this forum. My aplogies.

B) I am not a Portista, but I am a Simao fan.

I am glad to see he is starting to play as advertised.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pila said:
Let me know if I'll have to wait long, The Sopranos are on... and then after that the high-lights of the recetn b*tch slappin ye got from Boavista.
Can't rememeber who said what so I might be wrong...:lala: :lala:

Maybe you should start a "Who hates Machado" Thread - though I guarantee you'll get every portista to join in!
:devil:

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Times are tough in Porto land:D .......

Portistas are questioning the existence of Machado and PDC.

Too bad they also have to resort to calling their forward a macaco.....:confused:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
AXP103 said:

Too bad they also have to resort to calling their forward a macaco.....:confused:
It doesn't surprise me, AXP. It's that Porto class we hear so much about.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
:wth: :confused:

We do criticize our own players, but not when they're doing well. As far as I can tell, Simao is doing well and no one has talked crap (except for Danny boy ;))

btw-I like Machado! As long as he is coaching FC Porto. ;) :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
AXP103 said:

We are not calling Pena(oops) a macaco...we just refer our coaches to animals like FS was a Donkey and Machado is the Macaco , Bubbles..hey the next coach we might call him our Pombinha!:hopefull: or the headless chicken !:fero:

Ok , AXP...go and play with your Tonka toys and swinging on things , now cuz your trainer is about to get ready for another session of sign language and a plate full of bananas:D

LE....just shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Simao on Barcelona to Benfica is that who?I just know Benfica sucks and cant win so who cares,the team that people respect in Portugal is Porto the team that has money,good investments,a new stadium,$$$cash again what benfica dont have,a great president,european spot in the best tournament,great acets,facilities,staff,players and of course unlike benfica the joke of Portugal they have RESPECT around the world from other clubs.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
Simao on Barcelona to Benfica is that who?I just know Benfica sucks and cant win so who cares,the team that people respect in Portugal is Porto the team that has money,good investments,a new stadium,$$$cash again what benfica dont have,a great president,european spot in the best tournament,great acets,facilities,staff,players and of course unlike benfica the joke of Portugal they have RESPECT around the world from other clubs.
Can ya put that into a lyrical rhyme fer us?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:

I always herd New Jersy people are slow and dumb but now I see it's true and a fact.
See what happens when you cut school to attend open Mike at Manuel's?

Herd is a term used to describe a group of farm animals, like yer family, fer instance!

What you meant to say is that you've "heard" (the verb "hear" being in past tense, see numbnuts?) people from Jersy are slow and dumb. By the way, "slow and dumb" is rather redundant - perhaps you'd be better off not trying. Stick the rap-wannabe, son.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pila said:

See what happens when you cut school to attend open Mike at Manuel's?

Herd is a term used to describe a group of farm animals, like yer family, fer instance!

What you meant to say is that you've "heard" (the verb "hear" being in past tense, see numbnuts?) people from Jersy are slow and dumb. By the way, "slow and dumb" is rather redundant - perhaps you'd be better off not trying. Stick the rap-wannabe, son.
I see your name says it all ********:D d;ckhead=pila:angel:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:

I see your name says it all ********:D d;ckhead=pila:angel:
Your keen sense of observation overwhelms us regular folk! Sherlock, ye ain't! Bwahahah:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts