Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK dont jump to any rash conclusions from the title because sure there are aload of young italians who are quality out there , just look at inter, but just look to brazil & argentina! they have so many fantastic young stars that in the future surely italy will have no hope, Aimar, Saviola ,Riquelme placente and many more. sure there is Pirlo, Ventola and Cassano but are they the same standard?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry i forgot to include Ronaldinho who is incredible and would be the perfect replacement for the injured ronaldo.
But we have too many young stikers like kallon and ventola.
should we sell them? the danger is that theyll become the next big thing if we sell them but surely young talent like saviola and ronaldinho is too good to miss!

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Cassano is better then aimar and saviola

sorry ronny, this guy(cassano has everything)
pirlo has the best free kick ive ever seen
stop overating tese argentins why didnt they qualify for the olimpics
cassano is the finest prospect italy have had since rivera
saviola is diabolicaly overated

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
All top class.

Listen guys they are all still kiddies. Let us come back here and judge them 5 years from now.

IMHO Aimar is the best of them all followed closely by Pirlo and then mabye Ronaldinho or Alex.....Riquelme is also top class as is Cassano but Cassano is not the best talent coming out of Italy.

if you guys wanna talk about true Italian talent of the highest order you will have to take a look at the new Gigi Lentini.......17 year old Gaentano D'Agosto of Roma.....a great great truly great Fenomeno.

Super classy better than Ronaldinho Pirlo Aimar or Cassano....dribbles like Figo shoots like Batistuta passes like Zidane and runs like Edgar Davids. hahahhaha of course i am exagerating but anyone who has seen him will know what i mean.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I have never thinked Cassano is so great. But in a few years he could become one of the best players in Italy.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
TAZZ said:
Listen guys they are all still kiddies. Let us come back here and judge them 5 years from now.

IMHO Aimar is the best of them all followed closely by Pirlo and then mabye Ronaldinho or Alex.....Riquelme is also top class as is Cassano but Cassano is not the best talent coming out of Italy.

if you guys wanna talk about true Italian talent of the highest order you will have to take a look at the new Gigi Lentini.......17 year old Gaentano D'Agosto of Roma.....a great great truly great Fenomeno.

Super classy better than Ronaldinho Pirlo Aimar or Cassano....dribbles like Figo shoots like Batistuta passes like Zidane and runs like Edgar Davids. hahahhaha of course i am exagerating but anyone who has seen him will know what i mean.
Interesting stuff :rollani:

We're 5 years further :thmbup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Lentini Thumbs Down

D'Agosto...we will wait and see

Aimar= too injury prone but good

Pirlo=only good in MIlan's system, as evidenced by Inter and Italian NT spells

Riquelme=still adapting, but still okay

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
aND CASSANO=BEST TALENT OUT OF ITALY

FUTURE PARTNER AT INTER TO ADRIANO UP FRONT

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
TAZZ said:

:howler:

That is overrating a player! :howler:

The mix of Figo, Batistuta, Zidane and Davids is a mediocre player of Messina now after having sucked for half a season at Roma.

And it's Gaetano D'Agostino.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Roma's De Rossi has not been mentioned. He might not be fancy or spectacular but I rate him quite highly.

Cassano is a gem but sadly his temprament is flawed.

One last thing, why was Ventola mentioned? He is about 27 years of age and is presently playing for Crystal Palace. From what I have heard he has struggled with injury and has barely played.

With regards to Kallon, he is no longer an Inter player. I believe, despite his talents, Moratti showed him the door because of his drug suspension.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I think you've raised a fantastic point Ronaldo#1 there are a few good young players out there but not as many as there was about 10 years back I feel.They show alot of potential but how many can cut it for the NT?Gilardino,Cassano,Miccoli,Brienza,barone are ones I surely pick out but many others have question marks.
Brazil thrive on talent and have it to burn,no wonder why they're the best.kaka,adriano,Ronaldinho,Robonho,Alex,just a few of them not forgetting the rest.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Umm guys do u realize the people you're addressing are no longer her?
Oh Sh#t this thread was started when Livepool actually last one something.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
if u count all the people who were called the next baggio then italy would have more talent than brazil :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Montolivo is 19 but true.... we should just let the future bring the answers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts