Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
El Classico is just a couple of days away, how are you madridsta's (and cules) planning to watch it?

Are you just going to sit at home watching it alone? Or go to a bar and watch it with your friends?

My side, I'm going to watch it with my friends in a coffee shop :) ( although they are all cules :pp )

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS. Moderators you could merge it with the match thread or La famila thread after the match or right before it starts...

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
I am satying in also. Although all my friends are gonna watch it and get drunk at some bar.

If I like the result I'll definetly follow them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Obviously, I'm gonna watch it with my friends at some Bar...****ing Government!! Matches like this should be seen in public channels.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Sundays are always good football days for me.

I'll watch the Celtic Hearts Scottish Cup semi final, then go out to play football for a couple of hours, then come back to the house to watch the Clasico, my brother will also watch it here, and maybe a pal or two. Then there are various highlights of games on the rest of the night, and Brazilian football on as well, depending on the times of the games.

:D :thmbup: to Sundays.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
At a pub in West London with a Cule mate and loads of Madridistas and Catalans in general, its always full of Spaniards that pub. This is really the first liga Clasico in years which has so much at stake.:excited:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
On the couch at home in Auckland with my Merengue twin brother!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I guess you're the Cule twin Brother ;) . Aren't you¿

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
at home, will send my wife & daughter shopping

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
At home but around 5 friends are coming over to watch it. Theyre a mix of Argentines and Spaniards so they want to watch the Deportivo-Villareal game right after too :D

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
indoors on me Jack Jones :D
What he said... but less stupid. :pp

I try to get a few of my mates into la liga football every so often but its like getting blood from a stone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
definately not a bar, i dont have friends that support Real Madrid, only Barça.
just imagine me sitting in a bar, screaming and cheering when Real Madrid score their 5th goal, surrounded by Barça fans, drunk Barça fans.

home sweet home for me, all alone

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
At home, watching with CoolStreaming, lol. My friends don't follow Spanish soccer AT ALL :/

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Same place I always watch the games:

At the same bar, with friends (even the girlfriends and wives show up for El Clasico), and half the bar is Cules, and the other half is Madridistas (with a few Atletico and Athletic fans sprinkled in)....

The taunting goes back and forth a little bit (it's never direct, but always through reactions of what's going on during the match... nothing like a little "morbo", but usually, the atmosphere isn't hostile, since most of the audience is older men)...

Last Clasico, a few Madridistas left really early... hehehe

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
The people that likes Barca and spanish football here where I live is very few, they are all like Manchester United (and other english teams) supporters..so I will have to find a channel that shows the match , maybe get a friend or two over. Anyway it will be a joy if just get to watch the game:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts