Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just question your contribution to it. There's a few people on here that go and watch United and this season, it should be said that we deserve the team more than those of you that don't go.

You may use the excuse of living abroad, but you have planes :)

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
:)Can't see too many biting, tbf.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
I have nothing but love and respect for each member of this sub-forum.:)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Just question your contribution to it. There's a few people on here that go and watch United and this season, it should be said that we deserve the team more than those of you that don't go.

believe me, it IS a problem when you live abroad.... ;) and I´ve never been flying, I am scared of it tbh. :D

·
Banned
564 Posts
don't you own a boat? England has seas too!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Get over yourself poo jabber

·
Registered
6,218 Posts

why bring this up now pat? while i fully agree that the supporters who go to old trafford ( guys like james...for example) obiously get the first preference because its THEIR team and its built with ther hard earned money....

but why bring this up now??? why would some one like to specify this time and again..??

and about the planes part.....how many guys in this forum do u think earn enough money to afford it???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts