Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, DZ, for the love of all thing sacred and Serbian, stop with your endless wiki-transfermarket-assumptions in this forum. Isn't making a mockery of yourself enough on the soccerforums -- must you play the American statician clown here, too?

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Sarma, you're a good poster. However, to be great, you probably require 13.5 % percent more effort. Or about, 17.8 % if you want to be excellent. So told me my friend, Aleksic, on ICQ (he's old fashioned), BTW did you hear Krnjaca is willing to pay 15 million euros for the guy??!? Apparently he'll be worth 50 million in a week, good thing they are making this offer right now.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Sarma, you're a good poster. However, to be great, you probably require 13.5 % percent more effort. Or about, 17.8 % if you want to be excellent. So told me my friend, Aleksic, on ICQ (he's old fashioned), BTW did you hear Krnjaca is willing to pay 15 million euros for the guy??!? Apparently he'll be worth 50 million in a week, good thing they are making this offer right now.
:howler:

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Actually lets not..........

If Aleksic at one point of his career doesn't earn about 20-30 million euros.
I'll come and kiss your :ass:

That's how freeeeeking positive I am in this kid.
He was talented when he was 10. He kept it going to when he was 15. He's 17 now and he keeps improving.
He's a much bigger prospect than Sulejmani.
Geuss what.. Sulejmani is going to be making 18 million euros.
I'll garuntee that.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually lets not..........

If Aleksic at one point of his career doesn't earn about 20-30 million euros.
I'll come and kiss your :ass:

That's how freeeeeking positive I am in this kid.
He was talented when he was 10. He kept it going to when he was 15. He's 17 now and he keeps improving.
He's a much bigger prospect than Sulejmani.
Geuss what.. Sulejmani is going to be making 18 million euros.
I'll garuntee that.
Your original message was a little harsh. And not necessary. I tried breaking down my XT time using the Kurir infomatrix and it came out to about 11.3% -- based on free time. I really do try only posting to XT while on work time even though I know it will affect my transfer fee.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:howler: I wish I had a worthy response. But I've been a little busy mopping up the pee after reading your post.

After RB's "Andrix Farewell" post -- this might be #2 of the year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts