Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
So what? :wth:

If the team doesn't win and you don't feel like supporting them, don't call yourself a fan!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Well said Shanie.:)

And of course Parma will win Lo Scudetto some year...there are so many future superstars in your team right now...Ferrari, Marchionni...:drool:

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
50 Posts
Parma was very close to winning lo scudetto in 1996/1997. Parma finished second that season with 63 points while Juventus won the scudetto with 65 points, only 2 more points than Parma.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm sure Parma will win the scudetto someday.

If this current Inter AKA the Circus of the Stars can win a scudetto then ANY team in Serie A can win the scudetto too:howler:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Inter AKA the Circus of the Stars :confused:...just shut up!! :irritate:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just read my signature. I modified it a little bit before this season...and it proved a rightful move so far... :depress:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I see hope with the younger team but if we don`t win anything in the next few years these youngsters will leave for $$$$, fame, bigger club, just like the last few years we lose players that we shouldn`t be.

Maybe the day will come for us but till then I think this vicious cycle will keep going on for us.

·
Banned
188 Posts
We will win it, but it will take many years before we will see it, people are talking about financial difficulties at the club, but we all know that is rubbish(We always have Parmalat), lets just be wait.

I know the team of players that will bring us the Scudetto will be the "Golden Team of Parma's history".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts