Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
They still have good players left and can buy more good players. Parma have a pretty good chance for the Scudetto like always, except maybe last season.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
parma needs a playmaker and a forward like crespo.if veron and crespo stayed i am sure they they would win the title.one more thing parma need a big stadium and a crowd to play more presure at home

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Kintazi,what exactly is your problem? Parma is good as it is,we only need a striker.Micoud will be our play-maker for the next two years and Alex after that.Alex is better than Aimar,Riquelme or Gallardo.Parma cant use a bigger stadium and the Tardini is one of the best in Italy in terms of organisation and comforts.I've been there.As for its capacity its ideal for the city of Parma.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he is a random midfielder he never played as a playmaker

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you think amc and playmakers are the same i mean a player like veron

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
veron,zidane,gallaordo,aimar,boban vs both dribling and high passin average

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Micoud and Alex can very well enter this club next year.Just because they are a bit less famous this doesnt make them worst.Just wait and see! Micoud costed peanuts and Alex is incredibly good.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
amokachi is my ass' playmaker .he cannot even play in the reserves our playmaker is ayhan he is 21 a hot prospect.also amokachi is a forward, if u dont know
let me teach u

1 - 20 of 57 Posts