Xtratime Community banner

When will Liverpool win an EPL title?

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Well, Liverpool have their best team in 30 years and only one rival - Man City, if they dont win it now then when...

·
Super Moderator
13,712 Posts
I thought it was a blast. Obviously match fitness is lacking and tired legs, but it was fun. Liverpool deserved better IMO. Salah had half a dozen chances.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
I thought it was a blast. Obviously match fitness is lacking and tired legs, but it was fun. Liverpool deserved better IMO. Salah had half a dozen chances.
indeed,
the community shield title was in hands! :(

the reds was the better side, and wasted some goals. especially that Salah's last minute chance saved by Walker

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Liverpool have the same abilities this season as last one, but it depends on the their enthusiasm and challenging. i wish team players are not tired and haven't lost all of that!

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
20 seasons and no luck so far...will it ever happen?

And what should they do to win the title?
I've been fascinated with this subject for so many years. The reasons are simple and straightforward.

Just when it seems like they're "the best" and playing like it, they suddenly face the reality that they aren't. I know. Stating the glaringly obvious, but it is what it is.

2018-2019 is horribly unlucky for them. They were that damn good, and case in point won the UCL. But in England, Man City were just too good, and I believe beat them head-to-head, so there you have it.

THere was also *that* season with Rafa (I think the one before his last?) where they finished runners-up. I mean they always threw away points to the Boro's and the Stoke City's, falling short.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
I've been fascinated with this subject for so many years. The reasons are simple and straightforward.

Just when it seems like they're "the best" and playing like it, they suddenly face the reality that they aren't. I know. Stating the glaringly obvious, but it is what it is.

2018-2019 is horribly unlucky for them. They were that damn good, and case in point won the UCL. But in England, Man City were just too good, and I believe beat them head-to-head, so there you have it.

THere was also *that* season with Rafa (I think the one before his last?) where they finished runners-up. I mean they always threw away points to the Boro's and the Stoke City's, falling short.
one point behind City with only one defeat.. how unlucky was Liverpool last season!

and on the other hand of the same season, Liverpool succeed to be the champions of Europe :star:

that's FOOTBALL

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
As Mourinho said, the Man City B team can win the league, their squad is worth over $1billion...

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
As Mourinho said, the Man City B team can win the league, their squad is worth over $1billion...

yes. they're not better than Liverpool in head to head matches, but because they have 2 ready strong teams to start any game in different competitions during the season.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
after 6 weeks and 6 wins, I'd say epl title this season is for Liverpool
:hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

141 - 160 of 163 Posts