Xtratime Community banner

When will Liverpool win an EPL title?

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Jose made the league change hands i see...
Yes well Rodgers should never speak to him again. Barcelona were/are ready to lose at home prevent arch enemies from gaining the title. Not sure what the go is there now. But they were ready to do so. He hates Pellegrini but probably hates Liverpool more. Never forgive him for this...

He should be Anfield public enemy no. 1. Think his obsession with beating Liverpool and the Anfield game threw him off for the CL. Never seen his team concede 3 goals at home before. Never seen him get things so wrong for a home tie in Europe before. Should have just let it go...

·
Registered
43,661 Posts
Yes well Rodgers should never speak to him again. Barcelona were/are ready to lose at home prevent arch enemies from gaining the title. Not sure what the go is there now. But they were ready to do so. He hates Pellegrini but probably hates Liverpool more. Never forgive him for this...

He should be Anfield public enemy no. 1. Think his obsession with beating Liverpool and the Anfield game threw him off for the CL. Never seen his team concede 3 goals at home before. Never seen him get things so wrong for a home tie in Europe before. Should have just let it go...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
what?... Pool fans expect Mourinho to Give them the Title?.. :googly: (by ending his own chase)

when that didnt happen, now, Pool fans are expecting Aston Villa to WIN them the title :googly::googly:

expecting Favours all the time

·
Registered
298 Posts
Haha what are you saying I am thinking about bottling the league when given a chance to win it and ending up second. Roma has done this a few times in recent years.
Yep, I understand. 2005 - 2009 must've been an infuriating time. But, if this sounds right, they have 'consistently' failed. This is Liverpool's biggest chance since 2009 when they finished 2nd. They have only finished 2nd twice.

Roma are in the position too of witnessing some incredible teams, of course the legendary Milan 2005 + and Mourinho's Internazionale. I do expect them to win Seria A next season, I think Juventus will slowly decline. Their players are getting older and a lot depends on the future of Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo respectively.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah was surely one of the best chances ever to do it this season hardly put a foot wrong really the pool.Next season well with CL is going to be very interesting along with competing in other competitions also.

·
Registered
17,498 Posts

lol as if Fergie wouldnt have done the same to Liverpool...

Chelsea did the professional thing by playing in Anfield with the intention to cause an upset, anything less than that they would have been slammed...

but hey, never say never, you dont know what happens final week (liverpool could slip to 3rd :D

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Think his obsession with beating Liverpool and the Anfield game threw him off for the CL. Never seen his team concede 3 goals at home before. Never seen him get things so wrong for a home tie in Europe before. Should have just let it go...
never seen his team hit the post and courtois making some fancy saves :strong:

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Ok how Chelsea Mourinho still needs rebuilding and yet buys a new AM each transfer Window in the past 2-3 seasons. Mou could still lose another game too.
no more AMs, unless they sell one of the existing.

priority is a striker, and if they sell Mikel they may add someone in CM to help Matic/Ramires as lampard features less and van ginkel has injury issues. plus one LB to replace cole.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
He's always been defensive, but I don't remember Mourinho being quite this defensive in his first spell. He even seems to choose attacking midfielders on their defensive abilities. It wouldn't surprise me to see him strengthen the defence so that he can trust them to do their job with less protection from the midfield and free up some of the attacking players going forward. I'm not sure whether their problem is the finishing, or the quality of chances they're creating. Because they actually have more shots on goal per game than both us and Liverpool. But maybe they're worse chances? Or maybe it is just a case of the strikers not being good enough?

Team - Shots Per Game (On Target)
Chelsea - 17.9 (6)
Man City - 17.4 (6.2)
Liverpool - 17.2 (6.8)

·
Registered
298 Posts
He's always been defensive, but I don't remember Mourinho being quite this defensive in his first spell. He even seems to choose attacking midfielders on their defensive abilities. It wouldn't surprise me to see him strengthen the defence so that he can trust them to do their job with less protection from the midfield and free up some of the attacking players going forward. I'm not sure whether their problem is the finishing, or the quality of chances they're creating. Because they actually have more shots on goal per game than both us and Liverpool. But maybe they're worse chances? Or maybe it is just a case of the strikers not being good enough?

Chelsea - 17.9 (6)
Man City - 17.4 (6.2)
Liverpool - 17.2 (6.8)
The majority of those shots tend to be long shots. Sometimes they have games in which they aren't able to score and really go for it with 25 mins spare just smashing anything into the box. West Ham alone they had 40 shots, and also against the likes of Crystal Palace and Villa they had lots of shots on target.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Yeah was surely one of the best chances ever to do it this season hardly put a foot wrong really the pool.Next season well with CL is going to be very interesting along with competing in other competitions also.
yea, i think it's one of the biggest chances to win it this season while the reds will be busy to play and fight for both the UCL and domestic trophies.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts

Chelsea - 17.9 (6)
Man City - 17.4 (6.2)
Liverpool - 17.2 (6.8)
Any team with Frank Lampard playing will automatically have a ton of shots from outside the box

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
yea, i think it's one of the biggest chances to win it this season while the reds will be busy to play and fight for both the UCL and domestic trophies.
Very true Kop:thumbsup::smileani:,but surely hardly anyone would've expected Liverpool to have the season they've had.I'm sure many at the start of the season understandably would've wondered can the pool get into the top 4.Let alone be pretty much in touching distance of being champions right at the end of the season.

Now it will be interesting to see who Liverpool can get in the summer market.Anyway good to see you guys back in the CL all the very best man:thumbsup::smileani:.

·
Registered
43,661 Posts
Any team with Frank Lampard playing will automatically have a ton of shots from outside the box
Strong username to shots-outside-of-the-box envy status ratio

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Was this the real race?
Was this just fantasy?
Won in a landslide
No need for escape from reality,
Open your eyes
Look up all the ties, and See!

We’re just a poor team,
We need no sympathy
Cause its easy won, City blows
We are high, they are low
Anyway, Maureen-Yo doesn’t really matter
(To me) Too Meeee…

Sterling…,
Just killed the Man’s
Put the eyes on, tilts his head
Pulls the trigger, left for dead
Sterling
The race had just begun
But then he went and blew them all away
Sterling,
ooo-oo
Didn’t mean to make them cry
But they couldn’t keep up if they ran until tomorrow
Tracking back, kicking out, didn’t really matter….

Just great, our time has come!
Sends shivers down my spine
It’s a season for all time!
Goodbye, Moysie Mancster, you’ve got to go
Gotta leave your thing destroyed and face the truth
Suarez, oo-oo-o (easy won city blows)
Always made them cry.
The other teams knew he couldn’t be stopped at all…

I see a little Silouhetto of a man
AVTim AVTim can you do the FanTango?
Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening
Pelligrino Pellegrino
Pellegrino Pellegrino
Pellegrino paid Eur-os (Magnifico-oo-o)

But we’re just a poor team everybody loves we
(We’re just a poor team with a rich history!)
Sparing the League from these Monstrosity’s

Easy won, City blows-will you tell Maureen?
John Henry! Yes! We will tell Maureen. (Wenger knows)
John Henry! We will tell Maureen. (Wenger knows)
John Henry! We will tell Maureen. (Wenger knows)
We did not let it go (didnt let it go)
Never Never let it go
Never Let it go-ooh, Go-Go-Go-Go-Go-GO
Oh Mama Mia Mama Mia We just never let it go
Couhtin-io had a through ball quite divine, and Steve,
And Steve, and Steeeve…..

:musik::musik:

Did you see Sturridge just school you, that blur in your eye?
Did you see as he scored and your brain was just fri-i-ed?
Ooh, Jose,
Such fun to do this to you Jose
We finish first,
We finished first in the League….

…oooh yeah, …oooh yeah
The title really mattered,
Anyone could see.
The title really mattered
The title really mattered,
To Steeeve.

:musik:​

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313873.0