Xtratime Community banner

When will Liverpool win an EPL title?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
48,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One problem they have is that they seem to be unable to pick up good young players with great potential. they should really appoint Wenger if he's ever forced to leave Arsenal...he could turn around the future of Liverpool.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I travelled to the future the other day and I found out we were the post-apocolyptic wasteland league champions of 2173 :yess: I witnessed the lap of honour around Anfield ( by that time rebuilt of scavanged car parts with wheel rims for seats)

Team victory pic:

Here's our team 1st team:

And our reserves:

And let's not forget our heroic goalkeeper who saved 8 penalties to win the title on the very last day:

Returning to Liverpool, bus-top celebrations:

but oh crap..:err:I just realised I only saw a hologram mock-up, it wasn't real at all.. Oh well maybe 2174 will be our year..:wallbang:

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Haha Jeff :howler:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
If they don't win it this season it'll be a huge opportunity gone. They've had no European football to contend with and not gone very far in the cups. There's no way they'd be ahead of us right now if they had the same fixture list as we did.

Next season they'll have Champions League football. Their first XI is excellent but the squad is not very deep, and I don't think they'll sustain a title challenge next season. Their current challenge is like Real Sociedad's in 2003.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts