Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
60,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this thread is created for fun. Just answer the following questions and who knows, maybe, just maybe, someone will get it right as the years proceed ! :stuckup:

And I don't want smart:ass: answers such as Inter will never win it etc.., just answer the freaking questions or don't reply at all ! Hear me you BBilanisti, Riomanisti and Rubentini bastards ? :finger: :D

Season 2006/07.

The coach that led us to glory Roberto Mancini.

MVP Dejan Stankovic.

Top marksman Adriano.

Main title rival in that season Milan.

Point gap (the difference between us and the second placed team) 4 points.

Remarkable result of the season Inter 5-0 Juventus.

News headline after our triumph : About time !

Guys, if you want to add any more questions don't hesitate in doing so ! :thumbsup:

FORZA INTER !!!! :shades:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I say you should be leading the table now really because your better than Juve. 'Luck' in the first half of the season is what was is lacking, the team is the strongest and yet to be beaten in any competition.

So I would of said this season as your the best but seeing as you drawed alot of games you deserved to win I don't know what to say apart from that Inter will win the title when the curse is broken and whoever upset the powers is forgiven. :neutral:

Europe is a different story though..

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Since it is just for fun, I hope u wont mind my little prediction, who knows, maybe I am good in predicting the future:

Your time will come...

...when Juve and Milan will join an European super league, consisting of the best teams in Europe. :star: ;)

2012 maybe. :eek:

After u won the 1st and 3rd scudetto in the 3 years after the departure of the big ones, (the 2nd one went to Fiorentina), Juve rejoins the league after having noticed that the Bono :star: theory (1st axom) is absolutely right...

Juve is made for local comsumption
So after 3 years of mediocricy in the super league, not coming close to win silverware, Juve will be hungry for titles and go back to their playing ground, Serie A.

Making an impressive and aggressive transfer campaign by signing the top 5 linesmen and refs that arent bound to the superleague, they will win the scudetto the next 10 years in a row, interrupted by one or two teams then (Roma, Lazio if they still exist), just to win it another 10 times in a row (since Milan aint there to stop them)

And your misery will continue ;)

Son' 15 anni che non vinci un cazzo :tongue:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Season 2004/05.

The coach that led us to glory Roberto Mancini.

MVP Esteban Cambiasso.

Top marksman Adriano.

Main title rival in that season Milan.

Point gap (the difference between us and the second placed team) 1 point.

Remarkable result of the season Inter 3-2 Samporia.

News headline after our triumph : What a come back!

FORZA INTER!

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Psycho said:
Since it is just for fun, I hope u wont mind my little prediction, who knows, maybe I am good in predicting the future:

Your time will come...

...when Juve and Milan will join an European super league, consisting of the best teams in Europe. :star: ;)

2012 maybe. :eek:

After u won the 1st and 3rd scudetto in the 3 years after the departure of the big ones, (the 2nd one went to Fiorentina), Juve rejoins the league after having noticed that the Bono :star: theory (1st axom) is absolutely right...

So after 3 years of mediocricy in the super league, not coming close to win silverware, Juve will be hungry for titles and go back to their playing ground, Serie A.

Making an impressive and aggressive transfer campaign by signing the top 5 linesmen and refs that arent bound to the superleague, they will win the scudetto the next 10 years in a row, interrupted by one or two teams then (Roma, Lazio if they still exist), just to win it another 10 times in a row (since Milan aint there to stop them)

And your misery will continue ;)

Son' 15 anni che non vinci un cazzo :tongue:
Merda si nasce, milanista si diventa...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Faisal, not sure how you can say inter are better than juve this season. but anyway, i think on inter's 100th year they will win.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Lightoller said:
Merda si nasce, milanista si diventa...
Quindi sei nato laziale, eh? ;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Don t get me wrong guys
Im the first one who would love to see Inter winning the scudetto
but this thread is sad.
Just kids daytime dreaming.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Interista said:
He means on our football, may not have collected the points to match it. Whereas you play like us under Cuper.
Nah Cuper Inter was something else, Juve haven't got half the quality he had at his disposal either and they still play better than that Inter did.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Don t get me wrong guys
Im the first one who would love to see Inter winning the scudetto
but this thread is sad.
Just kids daytime dreaming.
Hey, did you read his post?

Nerazzurri4life said:
Ok, this thread is created for fun. Just answer the following questions and who knows, maybe, just maybe, someone will get it right as the years proceed ! :stuckup:

And I don't want smart:ass:answers such as Inter will never win it etc.., just answer the freaking questions or don't reply at all ! Hear me you BBilanisti, Riomanisti and Rubentini bastards ? :finger: :D

Got nothing constructive to say, leave

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Before I predict anything I must say two things; I won last years prediction league (Parma) and I'm leading to win my second one with an enormous gap between me and the rest ;). That being said I shall now give my prediction.

The year; 2007/08

The coach; Capello (yes indeed :eek: )

The topscorer; Martins

The MVP; Potenza :eek:

Rival; Milan

Remarkable result of the season: Parma - Inter 6 - 0 ;)

News headline after our triumph : "After the humiliating display at Tardini Inter still managed to win scudetto with a little luck of Brescia drawing to Milan " :)

·
Registered
67,034 Posts
u guys will win the scudetto NEXT year by 1-2 points over Milan or Juve. the title will be decided in the last day of the season:D by that time Martins will be world class and Mancini will have offers from Madrid and Juve:D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, this season is already over for us. Hope continues with next season. :hopefull:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'm pretty sure that by April you are going to change your mind. :)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Raz, it's 12 points diffrence with us and Juventus. If we would win at Ennio Tardini on Sunday then theres are very big chances that we can get 3 or 2 points closer to Juventus. They will have some though away games to. (Like Roma and AC Milan)

But, let's see that after we have played our last game of the Serie A season. :) I don't believe in the win to, but don't forget that we are Inter and everything is possible for us! ;)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts