Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he should stay at Bari for a couple of seaasons, he is way to young and will only end up on the bench in Juve.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Juve are meant to be getting him and yet he still hasn't joined, why? I bet we want get him, Inter or Lazio will. Every other team wants him and yet we still haven't taken advantage of our oppotunity. What's going on?

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I think he's to join Juve now in the summer. We have the 1st option on him so, I'll bet his a Juve players soon..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Lucky bastards... ;)

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
As previously said he will come sooner or later. If we get some of the other top priorities this off-season he will come in 2001. If we don't he'll be here for next season.
You'll all have to be patient a while longer as tonight marks one of the most massively important "landmarks" for this seasons transfercampaign. Parma-Inter. If Parma doesn't qualify- expect big offers for Crespo and Cannavaro.
If Inter doesn't expect us to throw our money after the lost son Vieri. The next few days will be VERY important.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
But Cassano will play. Especially in Serie A when we have CL midweek. Players like Crespo etc... will have to be rested for the more important games. Cassano could play at least half the games next season. Also, if we spend 40 mill on him, i would expect him to play more.

------------------
CUG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts