Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, I think Borriello should punch him in return.

Gattuso talked to the press to further humiliate Borriello. You keep these things indoors, wouldnt you... irregardless what the team-mate did.

I read it from C4, and accordingly, Gattuso seems proud of his slap. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I am unsure of what even happened :pp

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
“(Morgan) De Sanctis and Borriello were pretending Holland were leading 2-0 and you cannot joke about that!

“Borriello made another joke that Marco Van Basten had scored with an overhead kick, so I slapped him.”
-- Gattuso (c4)

Talking about MVB scoring an overhead kick and you got a slap from someone who knew it was a joke, what would one do....

·
Registered
688 Posts
I think it was the right thing to do. When you team mates are playing their hearts out for the shirt and you have someone joking around like Borriello was when so much was at stake. Gattuso, although a bit poo in my opinion yesterday opitimises the love we all have for the azzurri.

Forza Gattuso

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I suppose Gennaro's slap was all for a laugh aswell... if Rino really was that upset he would have knocked out Borriello, clearly.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
I wanted to slap the commentators for getting ahead of themselves and being sure that Italy progresses ever since the Dutch scored their first goal so I can see where Gattuso was coming from. ;)

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
I'm sure it was just a friendly slap. It's funny nonetheless, especially the part where Borriello told Gattuso that Van Basten scored Holland's second via an overhead kick. That boy from Genoa's got a sense of humour!

·
Registered
343 Posts
You see, that's why Donadoni brought Borriello for, making jokes and getting bitch slapped by Gattuso (maybe a way for Donadoni to clear out from the chockings Rino likes to give to his coaches).

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
And Ringhio went on by torturing first Cassano

and then De Rossi

let's hope he save some players from beating to face Spain :)

·
MVP
8,991 Posts
You know which is the most amusing Gattuso moment? When he was brought on vs. Wales in Cardiff, and then subbed off. The look on this face was priceless :howler:

I wish someone can post a YouTube link for that incident, as I can't find it.

Of course...that's a game all Azzurri fans wish to forget, nothing amusing about that match :groan: But in retrospect, just thinking about the situation, I really wonder what was going through Trapattoni's mind, and Gattuso's face was like -> :wth: <-

Classic Trap stuff..........

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
ahahahahahhaahh the dog's gennaro? LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts