Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,what do you think about Sensi? how do you judje his transfer policy,do you like the person who apoints? do you think he invests enough money? does he really care for the club or money is his only objective?

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Amoroso,
I must admit that the past 2-3 years that Sensi has been pinching his wallet.
He tended to only buy after a disappointing season one player,so the fans can rest knowing a good player is bought.
Its just like Nakata,he dished out the big money,but was he needed??
Now it seems that Capello is the mind behind the operations,asigning his agents to different parts of the world in search of signing players that are needed for his game plan.AS it goes right now,i think Roma are committed in putting out a contender not a pretender,like other years.For instance,the one that just past,it was a team that looked good but was very short on the bench with talent.This year Capello plans to put a team out there without any Buts,only 100% quality,if they fail then to blame would ultimately go on Capello.
The buy of Bati,was intelligent,cause it was the message that it sent out to the league,we're going to be a threat.
Before this all started,in Fiorentina and around the world he was known as BATI-GOAL!!
And would be remembered and still would be called that for another 3-4 four years,but now he's come to Roma and all of a sudden he's known as BATI-OLD!!! Thats B.S. !!
Bati has shown no signs of slowing down,and he will continue to put out quality play.

However,it took a scudetto of Lazio to finally have our president bust out the coin in solid players.I think he learned from Cragnotti that this game is an investment and the more you invest,the more riches you'll receive!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts