Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,what do you think about Agneli? how do you judje his transfer policy,do you like the person who apoints? do you think he invests enough money? does he really care for the club or money is his only objective?

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

V

·
0 Posts
I have to support him since he is our club owner. However, I don't want him to get involve with Juve in a direct matter, I think Moggi is doing just a fine job.

Only one thing I didn't like was when he took a cheap shoot on Zidane (wife being the boss) just before the ManU-Juve game last year :(, that didn't seem to be smart as Zidane became very angry. So I will be very happy if he just provide the money and shut up, let moggi deal with the media, alligations, all the juve stuff and he can take care of his own family business (Fiat, Ferrari,..)

I am happy though that he isn't running his mouth like the SerieA other owners (lazio comes to mind) talking in newspapers everyday, people wouldn't value thier words anymore. Angelli doesn't talk that much to the press, but when he does Italy and the big bosses listen.

How about you Amo, how do you feel about Tanzi?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I find it very difficult to discuss the Agnelli's as they are not that involved in Juve's actual affairs.

Right now Umberto Agnelli is the one most frequently acting for the club while Giovanni more or less restricts himself to general comments and the occasional pop-by at training sessions.

Moggi, Giraudo, Chiusano and Bettega are the men who run things in reality, and I think Juve benefits from having a more business oriented organisation. This is obviously the work of the Agnellis because they're so skilled in that department, and Juve seems one step ahead of the rest concerning structure and organisation.

Moggi is obvously the man most people know of since he's the man who normally talks to the press concerning transfers, controvercy etc. etc., and apart from being a brilliant man for the job, it's obvious that he's demeanour makes him stand out as a big scheemer. I'm quite sure most people dislike him one way or the other, but I doubt we'll find anyone as influential as him anywhere.

Generally I think we have a great management. About the Agnelli's I think they're extremely respected and their words are always considered to carry a great deal of significance.
Our general management get's the job done in a good way I think, so I have really nothing to complaint about.

Ciao.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts