Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the World Cup we all have teams who we dislike/hate.
This is my hate list i have compiled:-

1) Germany -( its our Duty to hate them!)
2) France-( Its our right to hate them)
3) USA-( They call it soccer!)
4) Scotland-( There crap and they know they are!)
5) Argentina-( Hand of god *cough*)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i dislike france and germany...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I believe you must hate everybody! There all the enemy!:tongue:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Russell,

you forgot

6) England (They're crap and they don't know they are...)

hee hee, only joking.:D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, coming from a Boavista fan..all i can say is

3-0!! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hate the USA now?

Ah, but you'll hate us more when we start winning the World Cup. Our women already dominate soccer (oops, I used that word) around the world. Get used to it..it WILL happen!

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Re: Hate the USA now?

OldArmy94 said:
Ah, but you'll hate us more when we start winning the World Cup. Our women already dominate soccer (oops, I used that word) around the world. Get used to it..it WILL happen!
USA winning the men's world cup? In your dreams, pal:dielaugh: Not in a million years;)
And Russell, you may hate Argentina, but you still fear them, don't you?;)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
USA will never win the world cup, the womens team could proberly beat the mens :D .

No i actually i can't wait until England play Argentina. Tell me is the Argentine government Anarchist yet? :D :D

Ireland vs England final would be nice but we ALL know who'd win :) .

D

·
0 Posts
Soccer in the United States, will never be any good, untill they field "11" American born Hispanics on their team. Who have been living in Hispanic countries all their lives.

FOOTBALL, the game were you use your feet is a working class game. That's why it is so successful in Engand.

Cricket in England is an upper-class game, that is why England is crap at it.

Tennis in England is VERY upper-class that's is why England is crap at that as well.

Soccer in America is not viewed as a working class game, infact they view it as a good sport for girls. So it will never take off. United States who are immigrants anyway, need the latest form of immigtants from anywhere else that really like soccer.

But until then, United States is going to be an average International team at the most.

So they can play there rock hard sports like "American Rugby", were they are very very protected. Or Basketball were there is loads of contact, or even Baseball where you get fat men argue with each other.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
DeJackal said:
Soccer in the United States, will never be any good, untill they field "11" American born Hispanics on their team. Who have been living in Hispanic countries all their lives.

FOOTBALL, the game were you use your feet is a working class game. That's why it is so successful in Engand.

Cricket in England is an upper-class game, that is why England is crap at it.

Tennis in England is VERY upper-class that's is why England is crap at that as well.

Soccer in America is not viewed as a working class game, infact they view it as a good sport for girls. So it will never take off. United States who are immigrants anyway, need the latest form of immigtants from anywhere else that really like soccer.

But until then, United States is going to be an average International team at the most.

So they can play there rock hard sports like "American Rugby", were they are very very protected. Or Basketball were there is loads of contact, or even Baseball where you get fat men argue with each other.
:D :D :D

So will they be good or not?? :angel:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
:D This is one of the few posts by DeJackal that I can agree on.:D Not all, but for most parts of it.

paw;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Russell

"we all know who would win"

Oh yeah>?? Who???

Remember what happened the last time the two teams met. Ireland were 1-0 up and the english "supporters" decided to cause mayhem and get the game called off.

Plus, I think we can all safely say that Ireland are now regarded as a stronger team than England.

1. We were in the first group of seedings for qualifying for Euro 2004.
2. We came through a MUCH tougher qualifying group. The fact that England qualified from their group automatically shows just how weak their group actually was. - They lost to a crap German team at home and could not defeat Greece at home and Finland away... MMMMMMM....
Ireland remained unbeated throughout (2 games V Portugal)and we defeated Holland in Dublin.

I'm pretty confident as to who would win - bring it on... hehehehheheh ;-)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
my hate list

1.Germany
2.England
3.Argentina
4.Italy
5.Spain
6.Portugal
7.******ia
8.Uruguay
9.Ireland
10.Brazil

Can anyone guess what's my favourite team??

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Plus, I think we can all safely say that Ireland are now regarded as a stronger team than England.
LOL, Ok it will be interesting to see the Irish loose to Germany, anyway get the hell out of the English national team discussion board.

BTW you talk about losing at home to Germany, let me remind you that was a while ago.
Then away we beat them 5-1 for your knowledge so you can basically eat what you said.

The seeding is totally messed up, Turkey are some how in Pot 1 and so are Germany.

·
Registered
470 Posts
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
:devil: Germany: Der Fussball Evil Empire:devil:
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts