..29 :eekani:

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
21 and loving it

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Stephano you are 11!!! i've been arguing all this time with an 11 year old kid!!!!

I'm 26, sorry kid i won't be arguing with you anymore..

Jesus, 11 years old!!!

I feel ashamed...i've been ... sorry, i don't knoe wether to laugh or ask you to forgive me....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
romafan53 said:
as far as i know Steph is 13 Stevie;)

Yeah i'm sure that makes a difference.....

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
SZeppelin75 said:
Stephano you are 11!!! i've been arguing all this time with an 11 year old kid!!!!

I'm 26, sorry kid i won't be arguing with you anymore..

Jesus, 11 years old!!!

I feel ashamed...i've been ... sorry, i don't knoe wether to laugh or ask you to forgive me....
Yeah, it's rather unfair that such a clever 26 year old adult like you takes advantage on a 11 year old boy like me! :crybaby:

Btw - I know that PM's are a mystery to you, but have you heard of the profile option at the left back of each post? There you'll find quite interesting informations on the posters, their age for instance.

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
you have cool avatar there steph, but it goes too fast for an old fart like me. :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
stephañho said:

Yeah, it's rather unfair that such a clever 26 year old adult like you takes advantage on a 11 year old boy like me! :crybaby:

Ciao.
You just said earlier on this thread that you were 11 years old so maybe had you said your real age instead of LYING, people wouldn't have reacted as they did.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
292 Posts
numerodix said:
Btw did you know the average age of the mods on the Juve forum is 14? :D
Wow. I bet I'm one of the few people on Xtratime who actually remembers the 1980s;)

I'm 31:eek: :eek:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
numerodix said:
Btw did you know the average age of the mods on the Juve forum is 14? :D
wow...r u serious??? :eek: did u know that the average age of the FMs in this forum is 22.5??? :D:D:D mainly because i m much older than tim... :embarass::embarass::embarass:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
oh yeah...i forgot to tell u guys my age...

i m 26... :eek::embarass: going to turn 27 next month... :eek:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts