Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
We signed crespo - great attack.
we signed lopez - faster than a rocket - great.
we sign baronio - great
petruzzi and so on.

But why am I botherd? Why do I not feel that we have a better team than last year. Surley our attack is. Im still dreaming of salas staying making us surley the best forward team in world -salas,crespo,lopez inzghi. VBut then lopez could take concesaous (spelling??) place competing with zenden? and nedved!.

What do I fear then? well outr keeper is surley better this year but the defence is worse alot worse. Miha is getting even slower and slower. We need a new defender and what I hear is Torrivcelli on his way in. He is one of my favourit defenders playing with both heart and finess. Lets hope he signs.

All other things ion the transfermarket looks good. Didnt like the concesao deal. He deserved the rtespect. Parma will be lethal with that man on the right side. The great thing about him is that he creates a lot of chanses. Maybe he has had some problems scoring but good I like that man. The only real winger we had/have?. Nedved goes in to the center of the field to much to be called a winger. although he is great.

Well dont know what you think. just felt like writting some lines. Lets hope for a great season and cannavaro to lazio 2001/2002. Forza.

Isnt that milan man berluscoli great. "We only look for the best players" qouted saying to pappers about beckham transfer. Wich great players do he mean except schevschenko? Bonhoff? hahaha

Figo signed for madrid 54 $ dollars. They are after owen now. that new president seems to be a little crazy!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Drugs maybe ? :p

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I am really anxious to see the new ALL-STAR Lazio, I think we all are. This is one of the best Lazio squads on paper I have seen in years, lets hope the team really gels and we get rewarded with a treble.:)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Yes, as I said we have one of our greatest squads ever on paper with all these star players. And if they do work out well together then it will be hard for us to lose.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Isse, YOu are too excited to have this team. and also able to find weakness in Lazio. but you have nesta. surely will have a better defence.
Nothing wrong in your thoughts.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I think you just find the whole thing a little bit too good to be true. The Lazio squad IS kind of a little bit too good to be true, don't you think? There's absolutely nothing wrong with the line up, it's PERFECT. And it scares the hell out of you. What if things don't go right? What if it doesn't out to be a perfect team in the end? What if...

It's okay, Issa, it's happening to me, too. I keep freaking out when it comes to Lazio's new squad and all these "what if?" questions are popping out in my head. It's crazy. Sometimes I even try to convince myself by talking to myself :eek:, "Hey, everything's gonna be allright. The players will do their job perfectly, Eriksson will come up with the brightest strategy,..." and so on, and so on.

Guys, please don't laugh at me:eek:. I'm just, well, MAD ABOUT LAZIO.:D:D:D:p:p;););)

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Menul, You are right, with the team we have, we really need to be superior.

You have good thoughts, its a shame you support the wrong team in Liverpool...;)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Well, Peter, I happen to be one of those die-hard fans of Liverpool and very proud of it! Liverpool is a good and strong team, it has a long glorious history to look back at. Just because the players haven't done well in these past years doesn't mean they suck completely. And doesn't mean the club isn't worth to be supported, either. I'm still gonna support Liverpool even if it was in the first division. Hey, that's what a die-hard fan is all about, isn't it? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Lazio will be great it is truth .
But we have to bring new defenders before start of the season to suport our super-attack.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Well said Menul!:D That's the best post I've ever seen on this forum and it's how every fan should think:cool: I hope that everyone here would still be proud to support Lazio if they finished third from the bottom of the table this year.
(It sort of seems unlikely but you get my point!?);)

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
ok guys/girls.. Maybe I overreact but Lazio defence was not great last year. We have now petruzi who stabelises alot. Lika is great but I think he has lost that extra touch and we needed a new keeper. We havent bought in a singel good defender of class. I want torricelli! I love his game and he could do alot in the defensive lineup!.
Midfield is not as classy as last year. Last year we braged about best midfield in the world but this year its not as wide as last. Almeyda ok he didnt play that much but in my eyes he was the best. He is a little dog who works his ass of every time he sees the ball comin your direction. conse - great heart.. need I say more.
Attack classy best superior!?! I want salas to stay and put down lopez on right wing. I have a feeling crespo salas is lethal!

Look out for parma. Ill think they will take it all the way this year. Great midfield defence and keeper. Thats all you need. The attackers can easelly score some goals. I see them as the main threat.

If I could chose 1 defender and one midfielder to Lazio I would choose cannavaro and Davids..

I know that those two players are not for sale by their clubs but its ok to dream right?

·
International
6,519 Posts
isse, maybe i should tell u this in case u don't know it yet :

PETRUZI is not a Lazio player, and if you mean our goalkeeper, his name is ANGELO PERUZZI ! :p

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Malcolm.... we played without 7 + lineup players and we drawed against Bayer Leverkusen.... i'm not worried. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts