Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAHT IS WRONG WITH INTER ? as much as i dislike them ... i seriously can't figure out why they are doing so badly ? wats missing ? wats the prob ?

·
Registered
139 Posts
abood said:
WAHT IS WRONG WITH INTER ? as much as i dislike them ... i seriously can't figure out why they are doing so badly ? wats missing ? wats the prob ?
"nothing wrong, just need more luck"...this what Mancio would say

·
Registered
45,344 Posts
Schumy? Nah, it can't be. Thread's too good. :smileani:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Firdaus said:
Schumy? Nah, it can't be. Thread's too good. :smileani:
Bwahaha very funny,where are your threads?obviously to much strain on your brain to think of something Intelligent to say. :howler:
What's wrong with Inter?easy fans like Firdaus that's it. :pp The so called Brainiac speaks agin,It's great being a gloryhunter is'nt it? :rolleyes:
also you can't think of anything interesting to say,you speak garbage and sound like a fool.Where are your Brainthinking Thread's?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Man Schumy please for the hundredth time stop calling an Inter fan a gloryhunter when you yourself support Milan and Italia.

OMG....

Schumy, ever hear ofa brain?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Scientifically.. There's just no way anyone could come up with a valid explanation to prove that Firdaus, an Interista, could be a gloryhunter. :eek:

Schumically, however, anything is possible. :stress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Razman said:
Scientifically.. There's just no way anyone could come up with a valid explanation to prove that Firdaus, an Interista, could be a gloryhunter. :eek:

Oh so funny,I've been following Milan since christ so I would'nt go there,Pulsar because someone follows Milan buddy it means class simple as that.Anything is possible how stupid is that staement if ever i heard one,Pulsar ever heard of a Brain why you looking for one? :dielaugh:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Please come back to talk to me when you can make complete sentences. Please familiarize yourself with the use of something called a period. Also, please refer to your 3rd grade English class tomorrow and ask your teacher what a run on sentence is. Ohh wait, you got Christmas vacation...ohh well I guess it can wait till the New Year though I figure you must be busy with projects and coloring construction paper to have much time to do it then.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOL! wtf dude!?

I second Pulsar's recommendation of going back to 3rd grade English classes. Punctuation is very important when it comes to writing you know. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Please come back to talk to me when you can make complete sentences. Please familiarize yourself with the use of something called a period. Also, please refer to your 3rd grade English class tomorrow and ask your teacher what a run on sentence is. Ohh wait, you got Christmas vacation...ohh well I guess it can wait till the New Year though I figure you must be busy with projects and coloring construction paper to have much time to do it then.
Yeah you make as much sense as the pope right now,did you defer from Kindergarten or something? :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm Schumy, was that another one of your great 'jokes'? Cuz honestly I don't think it deserves its own thread, so good judgement on that post.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Umm Schumy, was that another one of your great 'jokes'? Cuz honestly I don't think it deserves its own thread, so good judgement on that post.
Yes you're a typical original whingeing lot and get ecerything you desereve,you want to know why?first of all you cry when a simple little joke is exchanged and claim we Milanisti s**t stir.Yet when we try to honestly be nice you turn into smartarses so I say stick it and get what's coming to you.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Guess someone has just snapped :D

·
Registered
45,344 Posts
Razman said:
Classic quote! :howler:

·
Registered
45,344 Posts
Schumy said:
Yet when we try to honestly be nice you turn into smartarses so I say stick it and get what's coming to you.
Sounds like a threat. What are you gonna do? Open a bunch of useless threads to bore us to death? :howler:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Firdaus said:
Sounds like a threat. What are you gonna do? Open a bunch of useless threads to bore us to death? :howler:
:howler:

In that case, please have mercy on us Lord Schumy! :scared:

·
Registered
45,344 Posts
I guess we're all Schumophobic over here! :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Firdaus said:
You do a great job of that yourself,why would you need me?By the way when did you miss your stand up comic cue? you're so hilarious.keep gloryhunting buddy you're on the right track. :dielaugh:
A bunch of useless threads oh you really kill me,obviously you keep saying the same thing as your imagination and method of thinking is just limited.keep trying.
Actually Schumophobic is'nt the funny thing Mr comedian,having a phobia of winning is the real hilarious part.So I would'nt be laughing the jokes on you. :howler:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
btw .... literaly ... points-wise .. do inter hav a chance of winnin scudetto ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.