Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well money is the first, ofcourse that is everything wrong with Africa finance....but the deep deep problem that is both political and it has penetrated football is leadership...well i am not going to try and go into politics but talking about football, leadership is screwing up with it..
many people know, at least those who've been in Africa, how people there are so passionate about football and a lot of them are so talented, there is so much talent in that continent...but when teams like Nigeria come to the world stage they can never get their act together...why because th Nigerian FA is screwing up with the coach's roster or the players have not been paid blah blah...this is something that does not just occcur with Nigeria but it can be seen with many other African teams...what are you thoughts guys....

anyway guys please read this article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/deford/news/2000/07/12/africa/

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Yes it's all about the money. Why else would you organise a Wc in the USA or in Japan/Korea. I f there were Dollars, FIFA would rather organise a WC on the moon than in Africa. A disgrace 'cause it would me a big opportunity for footbal as wel as for the continent.

Anyway all hope isn't lost. A new voting isn't completely ruled out. Still I think it would be a good idea to give each continent a WC on his turn. Starting with Africa in 2010.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts