Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which will be televised?

... and does anyone know why they would do that on the final week of the season?

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Its called not giving your championship/Champions League/UEFA Cup/relegation rival an unfair advantage...

As it happens, all there is to play for on Jornada 34 is a CL spot and a UEFA spot. Both of which will be going to the beautiful city on the Douro hopefully :)

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Well Pila, I will be going to the local Casa do Benfica for a Bifana Value Meal where I know they will be showing Benfica and nothing else.

There's a Casa do Sporting as well and they will have their game of course.

There is no Casa do Porto becuase they live in caves.

Peace ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flotown said:
Well Pila, I will be going to the local Casa do Benfica for a Bifana Value Meal where I know they will be showing Benfica and nothing else.

There's a Casa do Sporting as well and they will have their game of course.

There is no Casa do Porto because they live in caves.

Peace ;)
I fell into a Portista cave once... Was walking along this darkened path into the wickedwoods of Eastwood when I suddenly tripped and fell down a mud slide. When I finally came to, I couldn't believe what I was seeing... I was quickly approached by two Portistas wearing speedos as turtlenecks. Fortunately, I was well trained as a Boyscout in wilderness survival, so I quickly pulled my pants all the way up my crotch as far as it could go to pass off as a Portista. Luckily it worked, they sniffed my crotch for a few seconds, I farted... that seemed to satisfy their curiosity and resumed their merry task of eating worms and moths.

Though my crotch was starting to hurt from wearing my pants up to my chest in efforts to present myself as a Booty Choker fan, it served as a temporary desguise to allow myself a tour of this particualr cave. What I witnessed was more horrendous than I thought psossible - I mean, it was bad enough that I had to smile while Portistas went around eating fists full of worms, but I absolutely couldn't take it when I walked what must have been their trophy room... since they got no hardware, I guess they decided to mold trophies out of dog poop... however, nothing tested my fortitude for disgust like the room in which they displayed posters of their players. Booty Choker... Baia in his Speedos... I couldn't hold it any more. I finally puked and exposed my cover. They were about to do me bodily harm, but I flashed some light on their face. That seemed to blind them long enough for me to make my get-away.

I live, but the nightmares live on...

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:

I fell into a Portista cave once... Was walking along this darkened path into the wickedwoods of Eastwood when I suddenly tripped and fell down a mud slide. When I finally came to, I couldn't believe what I was seeing... I was quickly approached by two Portistas wearing speedos as turtlenecks. Fortunately, I was well trained as a Boyscout in wilderness survival, so I quickly pulled my pants all the way up my crotch as far as it could go to pass off as a Portista. Luckily it worked, they sniffed my crotch for a few seconds, I farted... that seemed to satisfy their curiosity and resumed their merry task of eating worms and moths.

Though my crotch was starting to hurt from wearing my pants up to my chest in efforts to present myself as a Booty Choker fan, it served as a temporary desguise to allow myself a tour of this particualr cave. What I witnessed was more horrendous than I thought psossible - I mean, it was bad enough that I had to smile while Portistas went around eating fists full of worms, but I absolutely couldn't take it when I walked what must have been their trophy room... since they got no hardware, I guess they decided to mold trophies out of dog poop... however, nothing tested my fortitude for disgust like the room in which they displayed posters of their players. Booty Choker... Baia in his Speedos... I couldn't hold it any more. I finally puked and exposed my cover. They were about to do me bodily harm, but I flashed some light on their face. That seemed to blind them long enough for me to make my get-away.

Bwahahaha :dielaugh:

Pila is that a horror bedtime story you tell your daughtter :) !!!!!!

For chrissakes that was farckin funny !!!!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hey guys , you will find alot of the leagues are winding up this weekend so NT's can prepare for the World Cup. You will find the Portuguese NT will get together for there training camp probably around the 15-16th May a good 3 weeks before there game for USA & preperation !!!!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
COUTO 5 said:
Hey guys , you will find alot of the leagues are winding up this weekend so NT's can prepare for the World Cup. You will find the Portuguese NT will get together for there training camp probably around the 15-16th May a good 3 weeks before there game for USA & preperation !!!!!!
Hey, Couto! What time are the games over there in Kangaroo land?

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
As Lisbon is 7 hours behind Perth in Western Australia most primeira games are between 12am - 4am in the moring local time

but for the WC

Game V USA is 4.00pm local time
Game V Poland is 6.30pm local
& game V Sth Korea is 6.30pm aswell !!!

I have taken the 2 weeks off work aswell as possible Xtras

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's perfect for the WC games. I'll be in Portugal for most of the WC... I think the games are at around 8am Portugal time. That's better than in the US which will be at about 3am. I'll have to make sure I don't go out partying on the eve of any games:drunk: :hangover:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hey Pila , yeah 3am is the time we were getting the Euro 2000 games!!! It is tough !! Like, you wouldnt beleive !!!!!!

BUT... For such an event you and freinds will get through !! Most games for the Portuguese NT I have witnessed is at that time & I suppose I now have a routine ( no joke ) & I get through easily, so have no fear any of you US based fella's for any tips on how to cope with WC !!!!!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah. Tell us how you do it. Do you even try to get some sleep before the game, or is it better to pull an all nighter?

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
The best thing to do is grab 5 hours sleep before the hour bfore the game !! Easy enough !!! Thats it !!

I am sure 95% of you's guy's dont do more than 12 hours a day , so that much sleep is obtainable , where I am the boss in my job I control my hours , I do control to an extent what sleep I get I will give you my normal daily timetable.

12am to 5am : sleep
5am - 5.30am : Getting ready for work
5.50am - 6.30pm : Hardcore work,
6.50pm - 7.15pm : Paperwork
7.30pm - 11pm : relax, missus pleasuring, whatever..

But for a NT game

Cut the working day short by sickness & get up early ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used to sleep 12 hours a day... then I had Pilinha... I haven't seen an 8hour sleep for over two years.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:
I used to sleep 12 hours a day... then I had Pilinha... I haven't seen an 8hour sleep for over two years.
I havent got a child but I wanna swap routines for a week just based on the fact you get 8 hours sleep a day :)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COUTO 5 said:

I havent got a child but I wanna swap routines for a week just based on the fact you get 8 hours sleep a day :)
I haven't gotten 8 hours in over two years. When I'm lucky, I'll get 7.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Pila said:

Bwahahahaha :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Man, what a story! You should have called the SAS or the Delta Force to get you out of those caves ;) !

You say booty-choker Capuche :eek: ! Lucky you didn't come across Dirty Deco ;) He would have taken out your knees :D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Flotown said:

Bwahahahaha :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Man, what a story! You should have called the SAS or the Delta Force to get you out of those caves ;) !

You say booty-choker Capuche :eek: ! Lucky you didn't come across Dirty Deco ;) He would have taken out your knees :D
Yeah, Mr. wear-my-shorts-as-earmuffs himself, Booty Choker Capucho. Lost my lunch right there, Flo! I'm sure Portistas have since used the contents of my undigested lunch as some kind of worm stuffing...

Jeyyysus, I just got myself sick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts