Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First,Juventus could trade the championship title to Lazio to get Nesta: obviously it’s not a real deal, as Juventus have not decided to commit suicide. However if physical breakdown showed against Fiorentina and Verona should go on, Moggi will have just a comfort: maybe he will face a smoother Cragnotti in the dealing for Nesta transfer.

Secondly,It’s talked about a Christian Vieri return at Lazio. Really Cragnotti is continually approaching Cecchi Gori to get Batistuta, Lazio main target, even because, with the probable move of Veron (Inter) and Mihajlovic physical problem, he could be forced to a long quit after European championship due to his chronic hip problem, they need a skillful free kick shooter

And,Cragnotti likes the pluck showed by Eriksson in last matches, both being very tough in the locker room with the squad and firmly believing in a coming back on Juventus. That’s why he is thinking to confirm the coach, making a clean sweep of the “rebels”. Boksic, Salas, Stankovic, Almeyda and Sergio Conceiçao are all on the transfer list.

Is that true??

Forza Lazio
Forza Nedved

A

·
0 Posts
No, almost nothing is true...
what are you talking about maan !?!?!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
315 Posts
I want your keyboard to jam for the rest of the season, at least this way you won't be able to write such crap on this forum!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

J

·
0 Posts
well... you guys should've known that it wasn't a made-up story.. awkay one thing that really bothers me a lot.. are deki and alesandro are on the transfer list?? for real?? who's got the answer!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Salam Yud~~, how is it going??
I've no idea about the transfer of Nesta or Deki.. but it's quite possible If Lazio buy Rivaldo or Vieri, they'll sell either deki or Nesta.. I hope, it won't happen, coz we are all know that Deki is the future of Lazio and Nesta is indispinsable for the team

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Selling Nesta? Yeah, right! ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

S

·
0 Posts
I think (and I hope) but i'm sure that Nesta will never go away from Lazio!!!!

Or we like this soccer without heart...
ganamos todo!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bologna-LAZIO comes first,and
forget about writing that bull****,it
pisses me off!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts